Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-09-2022, 03:35 PM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Steelers

And how we are going to destroy them.

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 01-09-2022 at 09:18 PM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:18 AM   #211
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
What do we know they’re going to do? This is a Mike Tomlin team.

They’re going to try to beat up Kelce off the line of scrimmage. They will risk a hundred penalties if they have to; they have nothing to lose.

They’re also to heave a dozen YOLO jump balls to the pylons.

We also know they’re going to get favorable refereeing. The one thing that could blow up this game for the Steelers is Watt going off for like 3 sacks and forcing Brown into false starts. Brown already gets away with maybe-maybe-maybe jumping early but the refs simply won’t let that happen against the Steelers.
Losers say: Don't miss.

Winners say: I'm making this.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:19 AM   #212
__

Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:20 AM   #213
I'll be back.

Direckshun needs to stop taking estrogen.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:21 AM   #214
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Rapelithsberger probably already had his post-retirement plans lined up to start this week… coeds in Georgia to see, etc.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:22 AM   #215
Forever Royal

The only way this is close, and it concerns me slightly, is that it’s the Sunday night game which could lead to some, let’s say, questionable calls against us. But I think we are so much better it would just be the difference between covering the spread or not and not really ever at risk of actually losing.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:23 AM   #216
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Direckshun needs to stop taking estrogen.
Chiefs should win this game, but I’m not the rah-rah poster. I’m the analysis poster, for all of my flaws and incorrect predictions.

If your analysis is that the Steelers have absolutely nothing going for them this game, then I think that’s shit analysis.

If you just want rah-rah shit, happily place me on ignore.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:25 AM   #217
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Because playoff losses come and go but PTSD is forever.
My playoff PTSD is the wall my therapist breaks his head against.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:26 AM   #218
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
The only way this is close, and it concerns me slightly, is that it’s the Sunday night game which could lead to some, let’s say, questionable calls against us. But I think we are so much better it would just be the difference between covering the spread or not and not really ever at risk of actually losing.
I think we have the advantage everywhere on the field except for TJ Watt vs Orlando Brown.

Brown has been getting the benefit of the doubt from officials the past month for jumping a wee bit early. But that’s not going to fly against the Steelers, who ALWAYS have favorable officiating.

That’s really the only thing that has me concerned this week. Everywhere else we have the advantage.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:31 AM   #219
Thank you

Quote:
Chiefs should win this game, but I’m not the rah-rah poster. I’m the analysis poster, for all of my flaws and incorrect predictions.

If your analysis is that the Steelers have absolutely nothing going for them this game, then I think that’s shit analysis.

If you just want rah-rah shit, happily place me on ignore.
Analyze deez nutz
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 12:32 AM   #220
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
I think we have the advantage everywhere on the field except for TJ Watt vs Orlando Brown.

Brown has been getting the benefit of the doubt from officials the past month for jumping a wee bit early. But that’s not going to fly against the Steelers, who ALWAYS have favorable officiating.

That’s really the only thing that has me concerned this week. Everywhere else we have the advantage.
I feel like the NFL has been way more lenient on false starts in general going back to last season. Seems like every team gets away with some in almost every game now. The Bengals sure did get away with a few in their game against KC.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2022, 12:40 AM   #221
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I feel like the NFL has been way more lenient on false starts in general going back to last season. Seems like every team gets away with some in almost every game now. The Bengals sure did get away with a few in their game against KC.
Those false starts were egregious non-calls rather than lenient whistle-swallowing. Those refs should have their jobs questioned.

I just have trouble thinking that Mahomes and the D will step up aggressively after their poor play against the Broncos. It’s just hard to imagine Mahomes not dropping 20+ on them in the first half. And even with “playoff Roethlesberger” under center it’s hard to see the defense failing to put a ton of pressure on him.
Old 01-10-2022, 02:17 AM   #222
Veteran

By Saturday night we will know our round 2 opponent. .
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-10-2022, 02:45 AM   #223
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Patrick Mahomes
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 02:59 AM   #224
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
They’re going to try to beat up Kelce off the line of scrimmage. They will risk a hundred penalties if they have to; they have nothing to lose.
Let them try that bullshit.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 03:12 AM   #225
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Unless they've cloned Clete into an entire officiating crew...there arent enough flags to push the Steelers further....he's done....has been for for a few seasons.

They willed him into the post season but this isn't like the farewell Manning sham...NFL gets a bump in ratings for week...that's it....and a celebratory send off on SNF.

I expect some nice video montages and waxing poetically about his contributions to the NFL...while ignoring the rapes. They positioned this game in prime time for a reason...

Last edited by BlackOp; 01-10-2022 at 03:20 AM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.