Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-06-2008, 03:48 PM   #2
Mama Tried

the man said its personal.

leave it alone.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:49 PM   #3
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFan5840 View Post
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.

What, may i ask, did he do to get life in prison?
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #4
You Sweetie!

I'm betting `Street-Pharmacy.`

Last edited by Simply Red; 09-18-2020 at 10:17 PM..
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:11 PM   #5
Right in the Lumberyard Danny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I'm betting `Street-Pharmacy.`
I doubt that, not life
smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.smittysbar must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:13 PM   #6
**** SOC & **** YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittysbar View Post
I doubt that, not life
depends.... 3rd felony and yeah, thats life.
pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.pr_capone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 PM   #7
Screw U if U can't take a joke

Quote:
I haven't posted on the Planet in about as long as MrBlond, however I did recently find out that he is in fact in prison. He was sentenced to life in prison, however wasn't sentenced until sometime in 2006. What he was doing between 2004 and 2006 I do not know. I have contacted him through mail and asked if he'd like me to release more details and also if he'd like to write an update letter/anything on the Planet. I have yet to receive a reply.
I am afraid I don't remember you but thanks for the update. I won't pass judgment or speculate, I wish him well, you can pass that to him, just tell him it was from Logical (he won't know my current username)
Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.Logical is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

I thought somebody said not too long ago that Mr Blond was a regular poster over at a Royals website (under another name)?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #9
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I thought somebody said not too long ago that Mr Blond was a regular poster over at a Royals website (under another name)?

They force them to post on Royals sites. It's part of their punishment.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #10
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
They force them to post on Royals sites. It's part of their punishment.
My god. Remind me never to go to prison.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:20 PM   #11
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I think it was BigChiefDave who said that, iirc.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #12
v^V^v^V^v^V^

what
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #13
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fx7GqfQCZeg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">

This is the internet. It's no one's business sure, but it doesn't stop the intrigue. Hell, I never knew the guy but he'll live in Chiefsplanet lore forever.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
MVP

Quote:
Okay guys, this is going to seem really ****ing weird. I was just looking at some of my old posts that I have rep for and found this (Yes Buck, my rep goes back to 2008). I did NOT post this and I have absolutely no idea who the hell did, swear to God. The last I remember about this whole situation was looking at this thread one night and vaguely mentioning something to my roommate about it because he was always doing weird shit with prison inmate search websites (looking up people from Forensic Files episodes and writing them letters). My best guess is my roommate at the time did something stupid when I wasn't on my computer, I already tried to call him and I haven't yet got through to ask him. I feel like a complete jackass because of this post. Ultimately, I guess this is good news because he's probably not in prison, but I still feel like a ****ing idiot. The only reason I'm thinking it wasn't my roommate is because he referred to CP as "The Planet", but I'm still positive it wasn't me.

Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.WebGem is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 12-23-2010, 11:07 AM   #15
Say hello to my little friend

Quote:
Also, I have never done drugs and I don't even drink so I wasn't intoxicated and did it being stupid and forgot or anything like that. This is just weird, sorry for anyone who read this and was affected by it.
It's all right, it adds to the strangeness of it all.
Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.Brock is obviously part of the inner Circle.