Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-18-2022, 01:47 PM  
Veteran

Deshaun Watson to Browns

KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:34 PM   #211
In Search of a Life

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:41 PM   #212
Most Valuable Villain

That’s a lot to give up for someone who likes to have his butt fingered.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:46 PM   #213
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
That’s a lot to give up for someone who likes to have his butt fingered.
Yes and no. They're going to be near the end of each round. I'd do it for a QB like that. I actually thought the Texans would get more by way of proven talent, in addition to all those picks.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 03-21-2022, 04:48 PM   #214
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Yes and no. They're going to be near the end of each round. I'd do it for a QB like that. I actually thought the Texans would get more by way of proven talent, in addition to all those picks.
I wouldn’t be so sure of that. With the AFC as stacked as it is, I don’t think this is a guarantee at all.

Also, there’s still the possibility of a significant suspension.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 04:51 PM   #215
Starter

Quote:
Them being at the top of a loaded AFC is no given, especially in a tough division like the AFC North.
PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.PattyFlakes must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:56 PM   #216

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I wouldn’t be so sure of that. With the AFC as stacked as it is, I don’t think this is a guarantee at all.

Also, there’s still the possibility of a significant suspension.
Yes, maybe so. Especially for the 2023 draft. But he is a legit franchise QB and they have a stacked roster on both sides of the ball. Once he can play, they may not be picking number 32, but I think they'll be picking somewhere from 24 on down. The length of the suspension is key IMO.
Old 03-21-2022, 04:59 PM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes View Post
Them being at the top of a loaded AFC is no given, especially in a tough division like the AFC North.
I get that, but IMO he makes them uber talented. I think the suspension is going to be more of a factor because talent wise, they are up there. That division is not all that tough. Balt and Pitt are not that good.
Old 03-21-2022, 05:03 PM   #218
I’m a Mahomo!

I like that the Colts got Ryan. Every division needs to be tough.

Buffalo might have a bye already wrapped up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 06:18 PM   #219
#triggering

Quote:
Well, I doubt that would be your stance had Denver made that move.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-21-2022, 06:20 PM   #220
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I like that the Colts got Ryan. Every division needs to be tough.

Buffalo might have a bye already wrapped up though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no issue with somebody saying the Bills are the favorites for the 1 seed, but considering it’s ****ing March, “wrapped up” is hilarious.
Old 03-21-2022, 07:04 PM   #221
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
Watson is pretty overrated. He’s good but he’s not great.
Thoroughly agree.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2022, 07:26 PM   #222
MVP

Now that he has joined the pound. He just has to smear peanut butter on his starfish.
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-21-2022, 08:23 PM   #223
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Well to be fair almost nobody thinks that with Cleveland. They way overpaid IMO. Makes the trade for Wilson look like peanuts.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-21-2022, 09:29 PM   #224
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTF View Post
Im surprised he chose the Browns. Money talks of course but I thought he originally wanted out of Houston to go to a winning, better ran organization. So much for that. In the end he didnt have any winning organizations chasing after him.
Browns have the most talented roster compared to the other teams rumored to be in the hunt for him.

The Saints would be a close second, but Stefanski > Dennis Allen.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2022, 04:20 AM   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
Not following you at all here. Last I checked, Denver gave up proven talent, in addition to draft picks, in the trade for Wilson.