Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:44 AM   #211
WhatUneed2Hear

I know this is an old thread but i actually slept with some of my crazy ex gf's, strange to think about today. Some turned out to be..well..nuttier than i had originally thought.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:00 PM   #212
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by teedubya View Post
My biological father threw my mom and I out of the car at age 2.5 or so... and he tried to run us over with the car... luckily, Mom threw me in a ditch and covered me up... he barely missed her... and drove off leaving us stranded.

I saw him one time after that, when I was five... another time at my grandma's funeral at age 15... and have never seen him again.

Needless to say, he's been in and out of prison. o_O
Winner
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:04 PM   #213
left blank intentionally

My old babysitter was murdered by her husband and then he killed himself.

Their kids found them when they came home from school.

But I guess that's small potatoes round these parts lol
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:39 PM   #214
Unsparing

I'm sorry but every time I see this thread title, I can think of only one thing:
Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sweet Daddy Hate is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:00 PM   #215
left blank intentionally

My ex-girlfriend wound up dating one of Jeff Lundgren's sons.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_Lundgren
He was a ****ed up creepy bastard.
It was this one :
Quote:
On April 23, 1988 a neighbor told Kirtland police officer Ron Andolsek that she suspected that a cult was living at the farm house and that Lundgren's son warned the neighbor's children that on May 15 the earth would open up and demons would emerge.
He said he helped dig the graves.

Turns out, she's schizophrenic.

I'm glad I made it out of that one...

Last edited by rabblerouser; 02-09-2015 at 08:06 PM..
Old 02-09-2015, 08:06 PM   #216
MVP

There was a friend of the family who was my older brothers age, really nice guy. This poor bastard used to date this raving lunatic for a couple years and he finally had the smarts to get away. However 5 years later he brought her back into his life for a short week, huge mistake, she shot him 8 times in his sleep.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM   #217
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
There was a friend of the family who was my older brothers age, really nice guy. This poor bastard used to date this raving lunatic for a couple years and he finally had the smarts to get away. However 5 years later he brought her back into his life for a short week, huge mistake, she shot him 8 times in his sleep.

See??

When I found out that my ex was with an effed up Satanic mass murderers son and went total schizophrenic...well, I took it as a sign from God that we weren't meant to be together.

Exes are meant to stay exes. Forever.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:27 AM   #218
ON CP YOU’RE SOMEBODY’S BITCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I want to know if rico ever went back for the gold.
Nahhh, I barely make it back up to my old college town these days. I have had nightmares about this shit in the past year... Like more than usual. If I ever have a bad dream, it is usually somehow related to this shit.
rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.rico is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 08:30 AM   #219
It Goes On

One time, I was going to the grocery store later at night (I mean, it was definitely past 6pm), and I noticed a liquor store and a chicken place across the street.

YOU DO THE MATH!!!!
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:12 AM   #220
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
One time, I was going to the grocery store later at night (I mean, it was definitely past 6pm), and I noticed a liquor store and a chicken place across the street.

YOU DO THE MATH!!!!
Math is racist.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:31 AM   #221
Wasted away again...

I lived next to James A. Love's brother for a couple of years. He also bowled in the same league that I did.

If you don't know who he is, he's the nut job who murdered a 2-year-old little boy and his 14-year-old baby sitter on New Years Eve back in 1974 in Lee's Summit. I remember it being a pretty crazy deal at the time it happened. People didn't murder other people in Lee's Summit back in the day.

His brother was an oddball too. I guess having a murderer as a brother would do that to you.

Here's a link to an article about it.

http://lstribune.net/lees-summit-new...ring-nears.htm
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 09:32 AM   #222
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

One of my best friends in high school had a younger brother who, the year after I graduated, killed his girlfriend and kept her in the trunk of his car until people started to notice the smell.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:27 AM   #223
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
One of my best friends in high school had a younger brother who, the year after I graduated, killed his girlfriend and kept her in the trunk of his car until people started to notice the smell.
If this happened in Warrensburg around 2000/2001, and the car was parked in the parking lot across the street from the Break Time for a week...then me and my roommate smelled her.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:49 AM   #224
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post

YOU DO THE MATH!!!!
You have to stay out of those areas altogether. Or at least protect yourself the best you can! Nobody wants to talk about the dark, scary side of suburbia, but it exists and it's coming for you!
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-10-2015, 11:12 AM   #225
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
Police are still searching for this guy:

In connection with the murder and arson to cover it up of this woman:

Story here:
http://www.koamtv.com/story/21005034...a-chanute-fire

I went to high school with both his parents and I’ll just say the nut doesn’t fall far from the tree.
This guy was caught a month or so after I posted this. They found him in Pittsburg where he lead police on a high speed chase across the Missouri state line before wrecking his truck.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.