Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-28-2024, 02:49 PM  
Hockey Town

There's some drama in Cincy

Looks like they're off to a rousing start to the year.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:30 PM   #211
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfaulk34 View Post
Keep writing me those receipts.
4 titles vs. 0?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:45 PM   #212
MVP

Quote:
I know. My great grandpa told me about them once.
What did he tell you about the Bengals yesteryear titles?
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #213
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by crayzkirk View Post
I don't know why the Bengals don't just trade Chase for picks. The Chiefs have shown the league that it doesn't pay to give any one player too big of a piece of the pie. That said, I think the cap is going to explode and all of these big contracts will be meaningless.

Teams with average QBs have to pay WR whatever they demand.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:02 PM   #214
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Teams with average QBs have to pay WR whatever they demand.
Its true. Thats how it goes.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 PM   #215
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
I don't know why the Bengals don't just trade Chase for picks. The Chiefs have shown the league that it doesn't pay to give any one player too big of a piece of the pie. That said, I think the cap is going to explode and all of these big contracts will be meaningless.

Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 07:24 PM   #216
Choco Favre

Toilet Bowl Bengals
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:32 PM   #217
Why so serious?

I almost guarantee Chase sits out week 1 because he’s sure they can beat the Pats without him. But then he shows up against us. That’s what I’d do if I were him.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM   #218
Three-Pat

Quote:
The Bengals don’t have Mahomes, Reid, Kelce, or Veach. KC is and will continue to be the anomaly of the league. Also I keep hearing that the cap is going to explode, when is this happening?
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:35 PM   #219
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
I almost guarantee Chase sits out week 1 because he’s sure they can beat the Pats without him. But then he shows up against us. That’s what I’d do if I were him.
He'll play week 1. He's been doing a lot away from the camera that's not been reported because it doesn't fit the dramadramadrama narrative.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 07:37 PM   #220
Choco Favre

Quote:
He'll play week 1. He's been doing a lot away from the camera that's not been reported because it doesn't fit the dramadramadrama narrative.
Hey

Calm down pal
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #221
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
The Bengals don’t have Mahomes, Reid, Kelce, or Veach. KC is and will continue to be the anomaly of the league. Also I keep hearing that the cap is going to explode, when is this happening?
Just about the time they start charging you more money.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM   #222
Why so serious?

Quote:
Why would he do that? Play in that game?

He’s trying to stake his claim. He has huge ego for the right reasons. I guarantee you he’s described the Pats as “trash.” I seriously doubt Chase is a team first guy.

We’ll know who’s right soon enough.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #223
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I hadn't noticed this before, but the Ravens have Lamar, the Bengals have Ja'marr, the Bills have Damar. All of our main foils in the conference are marred.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:53 PM   #224
MVP

They'll pay him.

All other star WR's in the league are getting paid.

It's not the same as when we let Hill go, the cap has climbed and will climb dramatically enough to accommodate the new contract levels.

Cap growing exponentially!
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #225
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Why would he do that? Play in that game?

He’s trying to stake his claim. He has huge ego for the right reasons. I guarantee you he’s described the Pats as “trash.” I seriously doubt Chase is a team first guy.

We’ll know who’s right soon enough.
He had the choice to hold out or hold in. He was there with the team, helping in ways other than actively participating in drills all camp. He did work with coaches away from cameras after practice to stay in shape. He got extra work with Burrow before camp.

How does that make him a 'me first' guy? He put in that work so he would be ready to play in that game. I get that Chiefs fans don't like his attitude but the dude loves to be around the team and play ball.

Anyone can make the argument that if he was a team first guy, he should have been practicing the entire time, since he still has two years left on his rookie deal. The people making those claims are always people who aren't elite athletes, competing against each other for not only stats and "who's the best?", but also competing to the be the highest paid.

"We" would all 'handle it better' except for the fact we'll never get the chance to prove it.
rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.rfaulk34 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.