Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:52 AM   #22066
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post
Posts like these are encouraging me to stick around. Just because I know what you're doing. And you're making yourself look like an ass.
Stick around, fam. You seem to be glued to Twitter 24/7 so you're a fantastic news breaker, and you've taken all the wind out of your passive aggressive trolling shtick by showing us how much of a gutless pussy you really are.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:55 AM   #22067
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Stick around, fam. You seem to be glued to Twitter 24/7 so you're a fantastic news breaker, and you've taken all the wind out of your passive aggressive trolling shtick by showing us how much of a gutless pussy you really are.
It's just not my personality to be an asshole to people. But you can say whatever you want to say, I view you in the same light as PGM.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:56 AM   #22068
In Search of a Life

Quote:

It's going to take 30. No chance he takes less than Jimmy Grapes unless it's some bizarre fully guaranteed deal.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2018, 09:57 AM   #22069
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
It's just not my personality to be an asshole to people. But you can say whatever you want to say, I view you in the same light as PGM.
But ya in your personality to be a ****ing spambot troll bronco fan on a chiefs board. **** off last place douche
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:01 AM   #22070

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I've made it clear in the past I actually like you, aside from your obvious trolling. However, you gave us the perfect tool to poke and prod at you whenever you want to start your bullshit up again, and that's totally on your head.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:18 AM   #22071
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
I'm pretty sure I've made it clear in the past I actually like you, aside from your obvious trolling. However, you gave us the perfect tool to poke and prod at you whenever you want to start your bullshit up again, and that's totally on your head.
Nobody who goes along with "The Mob" could ever get under my skin.
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:20 AM   #22072

Quote:
Nobody who goes along with "The Mob" could ever get under my skin.
What the **** is "The Mob"?
Old 02-26-2018, 10:37 AM   #22073
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
What the **** is "The Mob"?
A group Boss Chief created like 8 years ago. He was upset because I had positive rep and apparently there is some way to track how much rep someone had and I was highly ranked or some shit ...

But anyways, Boss Chief recruited SNR, PGM, and a few others to neg me and others they didn't like. Well eventually one of their targets stumbled upon their CP Group and they had named themselves "THE MOB" and BossChief made a really cringey mission statement. I wish I could find it because I can't describe how sad it was.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:41 AM   #22074

Quote:
A group Boss Chief created like 8 years ago. He was upset because I had positive rep and apparently there is some way to track how much rep someone had and I was highly ranked or some shit ...

But anyways, Boss Chief recruited SNR, PGM, and a few others to neg me and others they didn't like. Well eventually one of their targets stumbled upon their CP Group and they had named themselves "THE MOB" and BossChief made a really cringey mission statement. I wish I could find it because I can't describe how sad it was.
Oh. I thought you were talking about that ragtag group of pillowbiters that hang off Clays nutsack in the Romper Room.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:46 AM   #22075
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Found it...

Quote:
Guys...this is what we made this group for...

Please, go to the KNowMo thread and neg bomb that little bitch until you cant give out any more rep. For every neg you give him (and dont forget to click neg rep so you dont accidentally pos rep him) you will need to pos rep one of us to reload. Try your best to reload on one of our group members as we need to build up our sticks.

Also, dont forget to also post a couple times in the thread, too....so we can pos rep our own.

We need to really go to work on this bitch.

We all need to do our part.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/bb/group...iscussionid=36
Old 02-26-2018, 10:47 AM   #22076
In Search of a Life

You should get a life dude
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-26-2018, 10:49 AM   #22077
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quote:
We are doing GODs work here, guys.

This little bitch has been going around with green rep, purposely donning his donk players with Chiefs HOF nicknames for years now and we are here to put a stop to that bulllshit.

By the end of the week, we should have the guy buried so far down the list that he should never be able to dig out.

Keep the heat on and dont stop neg bombing him until it says "sorry, but you have given out to much rep in the last 24 hours"

We are gonna make bitch ass n00bs and trolls fear the name MOB
Old 02-26-2018, 12:11 PM   #22078
Supporter

He does have a point. Trolling Donk fans should never have positive repon CP. The fact that all of you, especially Kramzitinhisrectum, are in the green is a sad indictment of how far this place has slipped.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:26 PM   #22079
Ith Fuhtbawl Time

I'm passing out some neg rep in here cause JJ is right.

Also, put me in for hoping Cousins signs a HUGE deal in Denver. HUGE HUGE HUGE.
Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Bewbies 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-26-2018, 02:42 PM   #22080
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Go ahead. I'd be pissed too if the Broncos gave away Von Miller for nothing.