Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:27 PM   #21751
Inmem 2.0

Yeah to be fair Mayor Lucas has said the peak is 2 weeks away like 3 different times now. I get that this is all brand new but public trust seems to be fading and we cant have that in order for social distancing to work.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:28 PM   #21752
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
how in the **** is that elective?
Unfortunately pain is not always life threatening which sucks sometimes, I had my burr hole surgery pushed back a few days.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:29 PM   #21753
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Yeah, like 2 weeks ago......
The Kansas City metro area’s coronavirus outbreak could be as severe as Seattle’s within two weeks, public health experts warn.

“This isn’t a maybe. It is coming,” Dana Hawkinson, medical director of infection prevention and control at The University of Kansas Health System, told reporters Thursday morning.

As of Thursday, the Pacific Northwest city reports 1,187 positive cases and 66 deaths. The Kansas City metro area has experienced 27 cases and 1 death. Statewide, Kansas had 34 positive cases.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coro...241339011.html
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:30 PM   #21754
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
pete, there is a reason so many people react a certain way to you post.

I am not trying to be a dick. Just keep that in mind.
Don't waste your time. One thing pete will never do is admit he is wrong.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:31 PM   #21755
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
So KC's peak is two weeks from now?

Pretty sure I've heard that before.
Quote:
Yeah, like 2 weeks ago......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Yeah to be fair Mayor Lucas has said the peak is 2 weeks away like 3 different times now. I get that this is all brand new but public trust seems to be fading and we cant have that in order for social distancing to work.
This is from April 6th.....

Forecast: COVID-19 peak less than two weeks away in Missouri
https://www.joplinglobe.com/coronavi...082361a37.html
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:32 PM   #21756
The Beast Inside Your Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
And the people which you might infect?
I can only infect people by going to a gym?
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:32 PM   #21757
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Not happening. Completely unrealistic. Just like believing that we'll just wait until a 100% effective vaccine comes along. That could take years. The world can't wait for that to happen.

At some point the nation will have to make a choice. As will the rest of the world. That choice is simple: what is acceptable risk? Not from a moral standpoint, but from a purely pragmatic standpoint. Every week that goes by with the country shut down worsens and lengthens the eventual recovery period. At some point if we keep the country shut down, we'll drive the nation right into an actual Depression.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:33 PM   #21758
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Don't waste your time. One thing pete will never do is admit he is wrong.
Yeah, I've never admitted I am wrong. Especially in the thread I was most wrong about. I didn't own up and admit I lost a bet to Lew.

****ing dumb ass
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:34 PM   #21759
Inmem 2.0

And heres the problem with those protesting in large groups to reopen everything....

Church conference in Kansas City, Kansas, linked to 44 COVID-19 cases, five deaths

https://www.kansascity.com/news/coro...242066041.html
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:34 PM   #21760
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Yeah, I've never admitted I am wrong. Especially in the thread I was most wrong about. I didn't own up and admit I lost a bet to Lew.

****ing dumb ass
Yeah but you are wrong like 99.9% of the time. Admitting it once or twice, you might as well never admit it.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:37 PM   #21761
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Yeah but you are wrong like 99.9% of the time. Admitting it once or twice, you might as well never admit it.
Yeah keep backtracking pillowbiter....you were just wrong but keep pointing your finger at someone else
Old 04-16-2020, 04:40 PM   #21762
The Beast Inside Your Head

Now show me what I said. Young and healthy.
BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigCatDaddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:41 PM   #21763
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy View Post
No2 show me what I said. Young and healthy.
Does this make you incapable of infecting others?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:43 PM   #21764
"Think BOOM!"

Tracking toward a "good" day compared to the last two shitty days.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:43 PM   #21765
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Two discs removed and three vert. fused L3-L5. Then another surgery on C4-C6.
Holy crap dude, that is a HUGE surgery. Good luck. I have l5-s1 issues myself.
Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Ninerfan11 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.