Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 08:14 PM   #2161
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
An elite QB is only as elite as the players around him. Carr has stated he will take less money to play with a bigtime receiver but PM wanted all the money so there ya go.

If I could trade the Raiders roster for the Chiefs roster, I would not do it. We are gonna see how good PM really is now though.
Damn dude...have you learned yet? HAVE YOU???
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:20 PM   #2162
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
So? His stats mean shit. Are they getting to the SB? Nope.
He's a great player no matter who his QB is your dumbass said he would struggle with Tua
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 08:22 PM   #2163
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I thought reek would flop. He is great
Why? He was great here and was going to be great wherever he went. That's kind of what great players do.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 08:39 PM
staylor26
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
Old 10-30-2022, 08:46 PM   #2164
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Highest paid wr with 2 tds.
Acting like trading Hill was the end of the Chiefs is just as stupid as acting like he isnt a good player anymore.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 09:05 PM   #2165
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
He's a great player no matter who his QB is your dumbass said he would struggle with Tua
I will admit his stats are better than I thought but it wont last and he wont win anything because of Tua. He has 2 scores. Waddle will also want the bag and Tua hasn't been paid nor the TE. Somebody is gone probably 2 of them and then he will be crap.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2022, 09:30 PM   #2166
MVP

Sometimes both teams win the trade.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2022, 09:44 PM   #2167
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
I will admit his stats are better than I thought but it wont last and he wont win anything because of Tua. He has 2 scores. Waddle will also want the bag and Tua hasn't been paid nor the TE. Somebody is gone probably 2 of them and then he will be crap.
Tua is in his 3rd year in the league so including the 5th year option, he's not getting "paid" until 2025 and that's if he keeps playing like he is. Waddle is in 2nd so he won't be "paid" until 2026.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 06:00 AM   #2168
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I expected Hill to perform well in Miami. I mean, he’ll, he made Alex Smith look like a functional QB, to the point of again convincing many he was a legit QB you could win with.

He’ll get Tua a big deal. And Miami will never experience playoff success as a result. Hopefully they can keep ****ing with the Bills at least 1x a season, though.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 06:22 AM   #2169
Special Teams ACE!!!

Can we get a few of you Tyreek nuthuggers to at least acknowledge that the offense the Chiefs currently have is a bit refreshing?

There's no more pressure to get him the ball. Spreading shit around is pretty damn effective.

"IT'S NOT EXPWOSIVE ANYMOW!!!!"

More explosive doesn't mean it's better.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 06:29 AM   #2170
Supporter

I wonder if Kelce would rather have his stats or Hills stats?
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-31-2022, 06:47 AM   #2171
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
I wonder if Kelce would rather have his stats or Hills stats?
I bet he'd rather win another Super Bowl and knows he's on the team that gives him that opportunity.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 07:07 AM   #2172
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Damn dude...have you learned yet? HAVE YOU???
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 07:23 AM   #2173
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Can we get a few of you Tyreek nuthuggers to at least acknowledge that the offense the Chiefs currently have is a bit refreshing?

There's no more pressure to get him the ball. Spreading shit around is pretty damn effective.

yes/no

With Tyreek and our new cast of WR's do you think we would be averaging MORE or LESS..

I was fine letting him go for the picks. But lets be honest our problem last two years is we had ONE wr and no one else worth a damn.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:05 AM   #2174
MVP

We're plenty explosive without him. More so, in fact, than last year because we're seeing different coverages.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2022, 08:12 AM   #2175
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

I just want to go back to my pre-trade analysis, though. My answer to getting Hill more downfield opportunities was to run counter to conventional wisdom and double down on speed. I didn't want some possession WR to work underneath and try to draw safeties down because that just wasn't going to happen with Hill on the field. Teams were never going to elect to let Hill beat them over covering, say, a JJSS type.

I wanted, ironically enough, MVS. I wanted to add MORE speed to simply attack so much of the grass downfield that teams couldn't just go into a shell - there was too much green to cover with just two guys. So they'd have to pick their poison.

I feel like the Hill/Waddle combination demonstrates the effectiveness of that approach really well. Obviously MVS wouldn't be as good as Waddle, but the theory is being proven by the Dolphins. They're beating Cover 2 by attacking it rather than playing their slice and working underneath.

This idea that teams could just go into a shell and take Hill away never made sense to me. Cover 2 fell out of favor because it got picked apart. What Hill is doing in Miami he COULD be doing here had we added MORE speed rather than trade it away.

The offense is different the way it is, but I think it would've been better had we simply added more speed to surround Hill. They could've done that AND spread the ball around.

At a point you have to ask if the Chiefs didn't utilize Hill as effectively as they could have, be it due to personnel or scheme. There's no reason the guy should suddenly be an ass-kicker again when we couldn't find a way to free him up here.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.