Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:36 PM   #2161
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
a funny feeling that I can't identify with looking at a picture of a dude is starting to burble up in me.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:43 PM   #2162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
Just a titbit for my fellow Chiefs fans:

LDT was an intermission guest just now on RDS which is the ESPN equivalent in French Canada (Montreal/Ottawa hockey game). They asked him as to who might be the game changer for tomorrow. LDT said he expects the game to be high scoring, but then stated Defense wins championships and did not hesitate to say the Bucs have a nightmare on their hands in dealing with Chris Jones. He said he is the most impactful player outside of the two quarterbacks.

He also gave a shout out to Andrew Wylie saying that he has improved his game a lot over the past season, and is regarded as an unsung hero on that O-line, and he is confident the group can get the job done against the Bucs front.
Jones might be the most important player period. No QB likes interior pressure, but Brady especially. Historically he's been decent against edge pressure, he has good pocket presence and can work around the pocket... but if you bust him up the middle and blow up the pocket he becomes an average QB. Obviously Mahomes is really most important, but Jones can have a monster impact.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:45 PM   #2163
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Jones might be the most important player period. No QB likes interior pressure, but Brady especially. Historically he's been decent against edge pressure, he has good pocket presence and can work around the pocket... but if you bust him up the middle and blow up the pocket he becomes an average QB.
I've said it before, but I don't think it would've been crazy for CJ to have won the MVP of last Super Bowl. He was an absolute animal. He's good anyway but he strikes me as a "big players step up in big games" type of guy. Won't be surprised if he is a major factor tomorrow.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:51 PM   #2164
Banned

That's hot.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:55 PM   #2165
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Brittany does a good job dressing him.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:57 PM   #2166
MVP

Quote:
I don't think someone worrying about their toe uses that footwear.
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 02:59 PM   #2167
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
I don't think someone worrying about their toe uses that footwear.
I step out in that footwear and I'm probably getting an ass whooping.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:03 PM   #2168
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
a funny feeling that I can't identify with looking at a picture of a dude is starting to burble up in me.
No socks when it is zero degrees out, that's a boss move.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:04 PM   #2169
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I step out in that footwear and I'm probably getting ass

Fixed that for you.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:05 PM   #2170
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I've said it before, but I don't think it would've been crazy for CJ to have won the MVP of last Super Bowl. He was an absolute animal. He's good anyway but he strikes me as a "big players step up in big games" type of guy. Won't be surprised if he is a major factor tomorrow.
This! Bonus is that CJ HATES pedo tom so hopefully he goes full Charles Jefferson from Fast Times on his ass.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:06 PM   #2171
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Thanks... Going to be in Clearwater this June and was looking for a Cuban place..
Bro, you better hit me up when you’re in town. I live in Clearwater! Drinks are a must!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:10 PM   #2172
Andy Reid Supporter

If Martinas Rankin is the LT tomorrow and does a solid job, then Veach’s only bad draft class in 2018 will have broken even.

Nnandi-hit
Ward-hit...came out in 2018 class (undrafted) and has been on a rookie contract here for 3 years as a quality starter
Rankin-2018 3rd rd pick, 3 years on rookie contract, crucial for SB win
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:11 PM   #2173
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Maybe Yelder will be active tomorrow.

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:22 PM   #2174
I'll be back.

Bone dry.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 03:22 PM   #2175
Hockey Town

Man ESPN really wants to sell that Tampa is the better team, who came up with that narrative?
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.