Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:11 PM   #21721
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
I'm not saying I agree with it but what you view as selfish someone else may not. There are some people that are going to argue to keep things shut down until there isn't anything left to shut down.
What that poster just stated is selfish. Very. It's not even debatable.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:11 PM   #21722
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
No need to be a dick man. People are still dying out there you know.
Only way he'll ever understand is when he gets the virus.

Regarding the gym even if you have say just 5 people you always get that 1 dumbass who comes in sick to workout regardless or the people who never wipe shit down. I think resteraunts are more sanitary than a gym.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:12 PM   #21723
Cheat Death

ya imma avoid places that encourage secretion
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:12 PM   #21724
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
What that poster just stated is selfish. Very. It's not even debatable.
Who stated that?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:12 PM   #21725
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Only way he'll ever understand is when he gets the virus.

Regarding the gym even if you have say just 5 people you always get that 1 dumbass who comes in sick to workout regardless or the people who never wipe shit down. I think resteraunts are more sanitary than a gym.
Kiss my ass, jack off.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #21726
Inmem 2.0

Dang Von Miller tested positive for the rona
Old 04-16-2020, 04:13 PM   #21727
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Kiss my ass, jack off.
I'm that order?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:14 PM   #21728
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Who stated that?
Pete:

but what you view as selfish someone else may not
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:14 PM   #21729
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
What are you having done?
Two discs removed and three vert. fused L3-L5. Then another surgery on C4-C6.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:15 PM   #21730
Supporter

Quote:
Pete:

but what you view as selfish someone else may not
Uh I am not the one who made the comment you claimed as selfish, Donger. You might want to check your shit. I merely pointed out that what you view as one thing the other poster might view differently.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:16 PM   #21731
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Oh that's right. It isn't considered elective? That seems weird to me.

Edit: I didn't catch the outpatient part.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 04:16 PM   #21732
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
how in the **** is that elective?
Old 04-16-2020, 04:17 PM   #21733
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Uh I am not the one who made the comment you claimed as selfish, Donger. You might want to check your shit. I merely pointed out that what you view as one thing the other poster might view differently.
I'm aware that you weren't. You stated the above.

And if that person thinks what they stated isn't selfish, they are wrong, for obvious reasons.

That's it.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:17 PM   #21734
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
I'm that order?
Depends..how much $ you got?
Old 04-16-2020, 04:18 PM   #21735
Supporter

Quote:
I'm aware that you weren't. You stated the above.

And if that person thinks what they stated isn't selfish, they are wrong, for obvious reasons.

That's it.
That's your opinion which you are clearly entitled too and I tend to lean towards. But don't claim I am the one who made the comment.