Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 11-17-2023, 03:01 PM   #2146
MVP

The Chiefs are so in the Bills fans heads. About half their Burrow thread is how it helps the Chiefs win another SB.

"I have a problem with it because it adds credence to the whole theory that Mahomes is going to go down as the best player in pro sports/NFL history. Plus it doesn't help matters that their GM keeps drafting all pro superstars year after year while most NFL teams hope to just land serviceable starters.

I was a Mahomes doubter since day one (if anything because I knew the Bills traded him to KC) but all this guy and team keeps doing is winning and they are set up to do something that no team has ever done and win 3 or more SB's in a row assuming they get a 2nd straight this year."
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2023, 08:04 PM   #2147
MVP

Maybe the NFC can salvage Allen's image
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:48 PM   #2148
I'll be back.

such respect

they know their masters

Quote:
Chiefs are literally going to cruise to another Lombardi and be first team to repeat since 03/04 Patriots.

I mean seriously who is going to beat them in the AFC? I think they're going to blow out the Eagles too on MNF coming out of their bye to send a loud message to the rest of the league.
Quote:
What an unbelievably frustrating season. AFC is so weak this year. We really blew it.

Chiefs may just sleepwalk to the Superbowl.
Quote:
Add it all up and KC will find a way to get the #1 seed again
Quote:
AFC is wobbling this year, partly because we suck but its annoying now that the Chiefs who themselves look a little wobbly, will have an easier path to the SB...
Quote:
If it's NOT our year, I have no problem w/ KC winning again.
Quote:
I have a problem with it because it adds credence to the whole theory that Mahomes is going to go down as the best player in pro sports/NFL history. Plus it doesn't help matters that their GM keeps drafting all pro superstars year after year while most NFL teams hope to just land serviceable starters.

I was a Mahomes doubter since day one (if anything because I knew the Bills traded him to KC) but all this guy and team keeps doing is winning and they are set up to do something that no team has ever done and win 3 or more SB's in a row assuming they get a 2nd straight this year.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:53 PM   #2149
MVP

I almost feel sorry for the Bills fans.
neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.neech 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-17-2023, 08:54 PM   #2150
I'll be back.

Where's a good Ravens board?

We need to be reading up. Only one team is not bending the knee to us at the moment.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:37 PM   #2151
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Where's a good Ravens board?

We need to be reading up. Only one team is not bending the knee to us at the moment.
https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...C-Playoff-Race
jerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellijerryaldini 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-17-2023, 09:55 PM   #2152
SuperBowl or bust

I bet Diggs would sign in KC for free if Buffalo releases him in the offseason.

Dude just wants to win at this point and would be perfect in this system. Even at this stage of his career.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 09:58 PM   #2153
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I bet Diggs would sign in KC for free if Buffalo releases him in the offseason.

Dude just wants to win at this point and would be perfect in this system. Even at this stage of his career.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:08 PM   #2154
In Mahomes I trust!

You are 5 - 5. NOT happening! I am LOVING this! Keep dreaming!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:13 PM   #2155
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I remember him staying on the field watching KC after the playoff loss. You could almost tell that he may have had an opportunity to go to KC and didn’t or something with the way he was looking. Like “damn. I ****ed up and that should have been me”

If he becomes a free agent, I’ll be making a large wager on him coming to KC.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:20 PM   #2156
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I remember him staying on the field watching KC after the playoff loss. You could almost tell that he may have had an opportunity to go to KC and didn’t or something with the way he was looking. Like “damn. I ****ed up and that should have been me”

If he becomes a free agent, I’ll be making a large wager on him coming to KC.
I would think he ends up in Dallas. They have a very good roster and of course his brother is there. Weaker conference too.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-19-2023, 07:34 PM   #2157
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2023, 12:44 PM   #2158
Veteran

I petition the league to bring back Dorsey as OC.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 11-20-2023, 01:20 PM   #2159
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinchshot View Post
I petition the league to bring back Dorsey as OC.
I suggest U be banned.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-21-2023, 03:02 PM   #2160
MVP

Maybe the Phillies will have a post SB win let down game against the Billies. So we can hear how much better Allen is than Mahomes

Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.