Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:52 PM   #2146
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Pics or it didn't happen Mr. midget pinkies!

Midget pinkies? I don't get it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 06:56 PM   #2147
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Midget pinkies? I don't get it.

Heh, okay.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:38 PM   #2148
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Heh, okay.

Are you calling me long nipples? I really don't get it.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:38 PM   #2149
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
I'm not a fan of the traditional buffalo wings, to vinegary. Right now I'm debating between fried, baked or grilled with a light BBQ sauce. Got 4 lbs going into a brine right now.
I am with you on the vinegar based hot wings. Just not a fan of Tabasco for this reason. Some arent as bad such as Louisiana Hot Sauce or some of the Mexican hot sauces. Just a plain jane baked wing is fine for me. I do this for the kids who don't tolerate the spice. sprinkle olive oil then shake some cavenders and a little paprika bake in a 400 toaster oven for 40 to 50 minutes turning once halfway thru. Try to keep them above the juice if ya dont have a rack. The skin is crispy and crunchy and meat falls off bone. The kids love them and I do to. If I want a little spice I just dip or shake some my favorite hot sauce.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:44 PM   #2150
I like Pie!

Quote:
Are you calling me long nipples? I really don't get it.

Yes, you have nice nipples!
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:46 PM   #2151
Gimme My Berries Back!

Fried New England Ipswich clams —full-bellied. Miss those suckers! But I'll pay a price with allergy outbreak. Definitely worth it once a year.

Went down to the sponge docks for a dinner on the water last night. One of the few places around here that carry one of my hometown favorite summer meals. Cole slaw, fries, onion straws!
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-30-2016, 07:55 PM   #2152
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am with you on the vinegar based hot wings. Just not a fan of Tabasco for this reason. Some arent as bad such as Louisiana Hot Sauce or some of the Mexican hot sauces. Just a plain jane baked wing is fine for me. I do this for the kids who don't tolerate the spice. sprinkle olive oil then shake some cavenders and a little paprika bake in a 400 toaster oven for 40 to 50 minutes turning once halfway thru. Try to keep them above the juice if ya dont have a rack. The skin is crispy and crunchy and meat falls off bone. The kids love them and I do to. If I want a little spice I just dip or shake some my favorite hot sauce.

Thanks for the info, I think I'm going fried. Going to dump the brine in an hour and coat in flour / seasoning and let sit over night. Tomorrow a bath in egg wash and another dip in dredge. Fry on medium for 8 min. in the oven at 350 to make sure done while making sauce. Sauce not so sure about, bought KC Masterpiece 2 for $3 today, sweet roasted chipotle?
Old 05-01-2016, 04:36 PM   #2153
I like Pie!

I got my wing fix, they turned out pretty darn good.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0003.jpg
Views:	435
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	112123   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0002.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	112124  
Old 05-01-2016, 04:41 PM   #2154
Mod Team

Quote:
I got my wing fix, they turned out pretty darn good.
I just love wings.

I don't own a fryer though. Is that how you cooked them?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:42 PM   #2155
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I just love wings.

I don't own a fryer though. Is that how you cooked them?

Do you have a stock pot or a Dutch oven? Then you have a fryer.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:45 PM   #2156
Mod Team

Quote:
Do you have a stock pot or a Dutch oven? Then you have a fryer.
We do have a dutch oven. Enamel one. Not sure how many wings you could fit in there at a time though? Or do them in batches if cooking for a few people?

http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Color-EC.../dp/B000N4WN08
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:47 PM   #2157
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
We do have a dutch oven. Enamel one. Not sure how many wings you could fit in there at a time though? Or do them in batches if cooking for a few people?

http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Color-EC.../dp/B000N4WN08

You'd have to do batches, but unless you have a giant commercial fryer, you'd have to do batches anyway. That's a good sized Dutch oven. Could get a good number in there at a time.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:48 PM   #2158
Veteran

Those do look good.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:49 PM   #2159
I like Pie!

What FMB said, any pot will do actually. I used a medium size pot as I was a little low on oil to completely cover the wings and did them in small batches of 5 or 6 at a time.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:09 PM   #2160
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Those do look good.

Thanks