Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:47 PM   #2131
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
As far as offensive line starters, I believe fisher is the only one who played in that game that won't play in this one.

And the chiefs did it all year. They get leads and then go vanilla. It's why all the so called experts were criticizing them,saying they weren't winning by enough. We will see what happens when they keep the foot on the gas for four quarters.

BTW, we've heard Titans, 49ers, Bills, etc. come in here and tell us the same crap you're saying. Those didn't work out for them. As good as old man Brady is, mahomes is better.
And it's hilarious how quickly they caught on after the Chiefs won the AFC... their 'sleepwalking' narrative no longer made any sense.

And the Bucs played right into it with their halftime adjustments in the first game.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 12:54 PM   #2132
Rookie

It’s ****ing comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back if Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when Tampa wins....and I come make ONE post...I’ll instantly be blocked ������
LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:55 PM   #2133
Supporter

And if Tampa's coaching staff was that good at making adjustments then why did the Chiefs force Brady into 2 picks in the 3rd? I realize we're talking offense vs defense but the same still applies, does it not? Or are you saying they waited until the 4th quarter?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:57 PM   #2134
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFG!JPFRMSP View Post
It’s ****ing comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back if Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when Tampa wins....and I come make ONE post...I’ll instantly be blocked ������
Faced with factual evidence suggesting one play doesn't mean shit when it comes to tomorrow's game, and you jump to "well just WAIT until you guys LOSE and I come back and RUB IT IN YOUR FACES"

Seriously, how old are you again?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:58 PM   #2135
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Comeback and find out
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 12:59 PM   #2136
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Like I said, after tomorrow you'll disappear like a meth fart in the wind
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:07 PM   #2137
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I think the Chiefs are fired up to put it to Tom Brady too. I don’t think I any of them will come out and say it but they’re.
Chris Jones hasn't forgot about the BS facemask call...I guarantee you that.

Florio's whole rationale for picking the Bucs was the "Tom Brady factor"...which is another way of saying "He'll get bail-out calls no other QB, in the history of the NFL, will get"

This "should" be a 38-24 game...but factoring in the TBF...probably 38-34. Have to allow 10 points for it...

The Bucs already have the most PI calls on record this season....anyone wonder how this happened?

Last edited by BlackOp; 02-06-2021 at 01:19 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:07 PM   #2138
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
Faced with factual evidence suggesting one play doesn't mean shit when it comes to tomorrow's game, and you jump to "well just WAIT until you guys LOSE and I come back and RUB IT IN YOUR FACES"

Seriously, how old are you again?

Lol no dude...relax. I understand that one play means nothing when it comes to tomorrow. Of course not. I was simply talking about the pressure we were able to bring even while not being at full strength. which we are now. Someone responded with “he didn’t throw a pick in the game” which led to that whole back and forth. I’m not making more of it than what it is. Like I mentioned....y’all have a hell of a team...I do think that Mahomes is clearly the best QB in the league with some of the most lethal weapons in the game. With that being said....we have a ton of weapons ourselves, and i think we do have a better defense that happens to be playing some pretty good ball when it matters most. The pass rush WILL BE NASTY.....and has a chance to force some turnovers. That’s all I’m saying. And like I also said...if we lose (we won’t) I’ll be back to congratulate you guys on going back to back (super ****ing impressive) but if we win (we will) please don’t kick me right away....let me chat it up a bit
LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.LFG!JPFRMSP < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:07 PM   #2139
Rookie

To me, it seemed like the Chiefs got bored with regular season football this year. It happened with New England as well. The regular season, for the most part anyway, is like preseason for the SB run.

Look at the Saints/Bucs series this year. Saints owned them twice, but the Bucs won the one that matters. Enjoy the wins in September and December, Brees!

On the subject of the Chiefs OL,I feel like 90% of the time when you hear all week about how a particular OL is in trouble and won't be able to slow down a DL they end up playing very well and aren't an issue. I expect the same here.
GoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutGoBills! is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2021, 01:09 PM   #2140
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBills! View Post
To me, it seemed like the Chiefs got bored with regular season football this year. It happened with New England as well. The regular season, for the most part anyway, is like preseason for the SB run.

Look at the Saints/Bucs series this year. Saints owned them twice, but the Bucs won the one that matters. Enjoy the wins in September and December, Brees!

On the subject of the Chiefs OL,I feel like 90% of the time when you hear all week about how a particular OL is in trouble and won't be able to slow down a DL they end up playing very well and aren't an issue. I expect the same here.
Level headed post here...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:11 PM   #2141
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Trolls stop by to take a dump on our carpet.

We tell the trolls, bet you won't be back to clean that up when your team loses.

Troll wonders why he'd get banned for coming back and continuing to shit on the carpet later.

...that logic can't be real difficult to comprehend? You want no apologies later and no consequences.... must be a Millennial?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:14 PM   #2142
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Trolls stop by to take a dump on our carpet.

We tell the trolls, bet you won't be back to clean that up when your team loses.

Troll wonders why he'd get banned for coming back and continuing to shit on the carpet later.

...that logic can't be real difficult to comprehend? You want no apologies later and no consequences.... must be a Millennial?
I’d rather talk about where the best Cuban sandwiches are in Tampa... Then ban him..
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:16 PM   #2143
MVP

Quote:
It’s ****ing comical to me that some of you have mentioned how I won’t come back when Tampa loses and eat crow....all the while knowing damn well that when KC wins....and I don’t come back to make ONE post...I’ll instantly be a pathetic troll with no sack ������
FYP
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:19 PM   #2144
Supporter

Quote:
Lmao....it was a BS roughing the passer penalty on JPP. Do YOU know what a “free play” is moron?! 😂
I would not call it a free play. However, JPP hitting him probably had something to do with the inaccurate pass. It wasn't a good decision. That being said, you're an idiot if you think that was a BS penalty. That was about as obvious a penalty as you can get.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20210206_131649.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	122022  
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-06-2021, 01:26 PM   #2145
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I’d rather talk about where the best Cuban sandwiches are in Tampa... Then ban him..
There's a little place called "the green store" by locals at the corner of Interbay and MacDill. Hands down the best sandwiches in town
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote