Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:53 AM   #2131
Rufus Dawes Jr.

if KPass can come around it sure would be nice. Still cheap for a couple more years.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:57 AM   #2132
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
if KPass can come around it sure would be nice. Still cheap for a couple more years.

Yep, if we can get one good one between KPass or Speaks, it's gravy and could make things interesting with Jones.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:01 AM   #2133
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
Yep, if we can get one good one between KPass or Speaks, it's gravy and could make things interesting with Jones.
I don't see how this has any impact on Jones.

Jones will be a Chiefs for years to come.
Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Buckweath < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:08 AM   #2134
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post

I'm not completely convinced Jones will be as good in a 4-3 personally. If they don't get a deal done soon and those other guys show up, I could certainly see things changing.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:16 AM   #2135
Special Teams ACE!!!

I'm more concerned about OL than CB.

I don't think Wylie can hold up for 16 games. He could turn into the worst thing we've had at that position since Mike McGlynn.

Jury is still out on Reiter.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:18 AM   #2136
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckweath View Post

If they have cheaper options, it can affect Jones.

I could see them signing Jones and then trading him for a LB or CB next year if you get some good production out of Nnadi/Saunders/KPass/SPeaks.

If two of those guys turn into studs, then the Chiefs will look to trade some DL capital for talent at other positions.
kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kcclone must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:20 AM   #2137
In Search of a Life

Craig Stout
@barleyhop
Speaks with back to back good reps in OL/DL rushing from the inside.

Sounds like Speaks has flashed in 1 on 1 drills two days in a row
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #2138
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcclone View Post
If they have cheaper options, it can affect Jones.

I could see them signing Jones and then trading him for a LB or CB next year if you get some good production out of Nnadi/Saunders/KPass/SPeaks.

If two of those guys turn into studs, then the Chiefs will look to trade some DL capital for talent at other positions.
**** that. I want a deep DL for as long as we could have it.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 09:23 AM   #2139
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

I don't think Wylie can hold up for 16 games. He could turn into the worst thing we've had at that position since Mike McGlynn.

I already saw all I needed of Wylie and Reiter last year...….those two are good, young, tough players!

Erving played well last year at LG too, in my opinion. But I think Wylie has a mean streak that will help the O-Line!
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:25 AM   #2140
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Not a huge fan of Wylie by any means, but I really disagree here. He’s already an upgrade from Erving last year. I think he could be the best LG we’ve had since Reid’s been here, which isn’t really saying much at all, but that’s a far cry from McGlynn.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #2141
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Not a huge fan of Wylie by any means, but I really disagree here. He’s already an upgrade from Erving last year. I think he could be the best LG we’ve had since Reid’s been here, which isn’t really saying much at all, but that’s a far cry from McGlynn.
Jeff Allen was very good in 2015
Old 08-03-2019, 09:27 AM   #2142
In Search of a Life

BJ Kissel

@ChiefsReporter
Rookie safety Juan Thornhill grabs another interception. It’s becoming a thing here at #ChiefsCamp.

Thornhill is going to be the ballhawk we saw in college.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:29 AM   #2143
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Jeff Allen was very good in 2015
I completely forgot about Allen. Yea he probably won’t be that good, but 2nd will do for now.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:32 AM   #2144
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
BJ Kissel

@ChiefsReporter
Rookie safety Juan Thornhill grabs another interception. It’s becoming a thing here at #ChiefsCamp.

Thornhill is going to be the ballhawk we saw in college.
Think about how much freedom HB could have around the line with Thornhill locking down the middle part of the field.

God I can't wait for preseason to start.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2019, 09:40 AM   #2145
Training Camp Hero

Juan is having a GREAT practice.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.