Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-03-2023, 09:14 AM  
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

****Official Mizzou Football 2023-2024 Thread****

Year 4 of the Drinkwitz era, let's discuss.

Schedule
  • Aug. 31 - South Dakoka - W
  • Sept 9 - Middle Tennessee - W
  • Sept 16 - kansas State - W
  • Sept 23 - Memphis
  • Sept 30 - @Vanderbilt
  • Oct 7 - LSU
  • Oct 14 - @Kentucky
  • Oct 21 - South Carolina
  • Nov 4 - @Georgia
  • Nov 11 - Tennessee
  • Nov 18 - Florida
  • Nov 24 - @Arkansas

Recruiting Class
Rivals

Last edited by duncan_idaho; 09-18-2023 at 07:45 AM..
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:00 PM   #2101
Now you've pissed me off!

Schrader is my favorite Tiger of all time. I love him more than even Spoon.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2023, 01:05 PM   #2102
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Jimbo out at A&M, Pittman has to be going too right?

Dominoes gonna start falling early….
Maybe. AM has unlimited funds while Arky doesn't.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:11 PM   #2103
MVP

Missouri up to #11 in the AP Poll. Behind Oregon State which is the only other 2 loss team in front of them. Penn State is behind the at #12.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:38 PM   #2104
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
I thought Brett Norfleet was going to be out next great pass catching tight end, but he’s turned out to be an insanely good blocker. I’ll take it.
He's shockingly good for a true freshman at that size. I think he'll be good as a pass-catcher as well, but damn it's great to see his blocking be so strong.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:39 PM   #2105
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 View Post
Drink has a little pettiness about him, and I can’t say I hate it. Rewatched the game and the handshake at the end was cold at best. Pinkel did that sort of shit too at times.
I love it, especially calling the TO to ice the kicker. Yeah, Tenessee started it, but it was fun to see.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:50 PM   #2106
Facts are stubborn things.

That was a superb performance. We owed UT one like that esp after the end of last yr's game. Heupel can eff off for all I care. I also loved icing the kicker for the same reasons.

Drink can be petty, but so can the rest of us.

Schrader's a better player than I gave him credit & a wonderful story.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2023, 01:51 PM   #2107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
He's shockingly good for a true freshman at that size. I think he'll be good as a pass-catcher as well, but damn it's great to see his blocking be so strong.
He looks like a star to me once he develops.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:10 PM   #2108
The Insider

Arkansas fans Twitter is crazy to read. Half of them want Bobby P back, bunch think they are going to get Drink, then the rest are pure delusional
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:35 PM   #2109

Drink will leave for a better job if the opportunity presents itself but it won't be Arkansas, he'll be aiming higher than that whenever the time comes.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:40 PM   #2110
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Arkansas fans Twitter is crazy to read. Half of them want Bobby P back, bunch think they are going to get Drink, then the rest are pure delusional
Arkansas is by far the most delusional fan base, and I’m not sure it’s even close. They consider themselves a blue blood because they got some hardware 60 years ago.
Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mizzou_8541 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:40 PM   #2111
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
Drink will leave for a better job if the opportunity presents itself but it won't be Arkansas, he'll be aiming higher than that whenever the time comes.

Yeah. A&M, now, that might be a threat.

Arkansas, though? Considering the bad blood Malzahn has with them and that it doesn’t make his job easier (as in easier to win bigger) than Missouri, I don’t see it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 02:43 PM   #2112

aTm is going to spend $100 million+ between buyouts & new staff. They can pay Drink's buyout easy peasy. They are absolutely a threat if they get far enough down their list.
Old 11-12-2023, 03:01 PM   #2113
Supporter

Ugh! I would be so pissed if Drink gets poached just when he's getting the team to this level. Maybe they could get a good coach to continue where he left off, but they will probably promote from within to try to keep things on the current path, like maybe Kirby Moore. And maybe that works out. But I think that I would rather Drink just stay.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2023, 03:04 PM   #2114
In Search of a Life

Drinkwitz isn't leaving to do weird Aggie shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-12-2023, 04:09 PM   #2115
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjchieffan View Post
Ugh! I would be so pissed if Drink gets poached just when he's getting the team to this level. Maybe they could get a good coach to continue where he left off, but they will probably promote from within to try to keep things on the current path, like maybe Kirby Moore. And maybe that works out. But I think that I would rather Drink just stay.
He's not going anywhere.

(Wasn't THAT long ago that Mizzou Fan wanted him fired.)