Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:11 PM   #2101
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
These were like soft taco sized, not burrito. They were made to be pliable, so maybe what I got were turds. I don't typically like the Mission stuff, so maybe a better brand will do better.

The wife loved them and wants them again later this week. I need to add a little heat to cut through the sweetness of the tortilla, though. My meat mixture was just hamburger, onion, and like a half of a red and half of a green bell pepper leftover from a previous dish. Maybe like a diced jalapeno or some green chiles would be good, or just a spicier sauce.

Or I could just say "**** the rolling" and make it in a cake pan like a Mexican lasagna and layer it...
Doh! I didn't read well enough. I thought you were using flour tortillas. I've never tried to use the corn ones but I would think the same steam trick would work. Thanks for posting the ATK results. Sure I can find old El Paso out here in BFE.

As far as spiciness, you could go get some spicy cheese and throw in while you're building it. That would be simple and who doesn't love spicy cheese!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:25 PM   #2102
Mod Team

Quote:
So Mexican food experts... how does one get the corn tortillas pliable enough to wrap an enchilada but not so they're falling apart?
Call me el senor grande and I might have an answer for you.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:33 PM   #2103
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Call me el senor grande and I might have an answer for you.

Nah... I don't grovel.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:45 PM   #2104
Mod Team

Quote:
Nah... I don't grovel.
Continue being a sacapuntas, if you wish.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:49 PM   #2105
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

You should share your knowledge without asking people to falsely boost your ego.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 12:50 PM   #2106
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Also... What?

Old 04-24-2016, 12:53 PM   #2107
Mod Team

Quote:
Also... What?

Yes. It sounds like such a dirty word for someone but it's really not.

It's my favorite to call white people that don't know Spanish to make them feel uncomfortable. Feel free to use it now.
Old 04-24-2016, 02:32 PM   #2108
Supporter

Quote:
Yes. It sounds like such a dirty word for someone but it's really not.

It's my favorite to call white people that don't know Spanish to make them feel uncomfortable. Feel free to use it now.
Is punta pussy? I think that's why it makes people uncomfortable.
Old 04-24-2016, 02:46 PM   #2109
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post

I think it's "bitch."
Old 04-24-2016, 02:47 PM   #2110
Supporter

Quote:
I think it's "bitch."
Oh. I see.
Old 04-24-2016, 07:47 PM   #2111
Scarlett Johansson's boytoy

Quote:
Punta is point.

Puta is slut/whore
mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.mikeyis4dcats. is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:15 PM   #2112
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. View Post
Forgot to post this the other night. Bone in ribeye, reverse sear, perfect mid rare, photo comes off far redder than it was

[/IMG]
That looks hella good

Would jam my tongue deep into pink
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:20 PM   #2113
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Puta or puto = whore

Punta= point in a geography/physical sense (land that juts out into the water or the pointy end of something)

Punto = point in a game /sports sense 6 puntos por un touchdown

Punto= pussy , slang

Yo quiero punto
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:41 PM   #2114
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I had a gourmet run last night and made chicken korma, but it was way too mellow. I'm hoping the leftovers will infuse more flavor since I made a fair bit.
I had to look this one up. It looks like an amazing dish.
Course you need the right spices. I'm gonna have to make this soon.

Thanks.
Want that bowl too.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-24-2016, 08:44 PM   #2115
Gimme My Berries Back!

Quote:
Since we're talking Mexican right now, here's the ATK taste test winners for flour and corn tortillas:

Flour: Old El Paso 6-Inch Flour Tortillas
The winning “soft and pliable” tortillas, the thinnest we tasted, wrapped fajita fixings securely but didn’t steal the show and had a “flaky yet substantial texture.” “Tender” and “rich” (with the most fat per serving), they had a “nice, mild, wheaty flavor.” Old El Paso’s 8-inch “burrito-style” tortillas use the same recipe, so whatever our tortilla needs may be, Old El Paso has us covered.

Corn: Maria and Ricardo’s Handmade Style Soft Corn Tortillas, Yellow
These winning “tender yet substantial” tortillas wrapped enchilada fillings securely with the help of wheat gluten that kept them soft and pliable. “Clean” and “mellow,” the tortillas had a light, cornlike sweetness with a hint of nuttiness, perhaps from the griddle marks that speckled each tortilla.
Good leads only the corn one has wheat, so I guess I will have to still quickly dip the corn ones into my enchilada sauce to soften them or use oil, which I prefer not to use.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.