Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:47 AM   #2101
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I thought teams would hold firm and only allow the Jags to overpay as to not completely **** the market.

Wishful thinking I suppose.
Structure may still turn it into something like 2/$18 million but that seems unlikely.

And that's about as far as I'd have been happy to go for him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:47 AM   #2102
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think it's funny how tenors change based on timing.

"Trouble in Cincy; Tee Higgins requests trade..."

Y'all know that if we hadn't pre-emptively given Sneed permission to seek a deal, HE'D have requested a trade as well. The only difference between our situation and theirs is that we gave him permission to find a deal before he asked for it.

I don't know that there's any real distinction there.
Would you trade Sneed for Higgins straight up?
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:47 AM   #2103
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

RB's left on the market are.

Henry
Dobbins
Mattinson
Patterson
Dillon
Foreman
Harris
Ahmed

Veach loves to bring in a vet so is there anyone worth getting? Dobbin's as a reclamation project eould be nice. Maybe a chess piece like Patterson to replace Jet?? Either way the RB room is gonna need attention at some point.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:47 AM   #2104
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urc Burry View Post
I have nothing to back it up with, but I have a sneaky suspicion we are in on Ridley.

I’ve heard arguments that he isn’t the best fit, but imo he’s the perfect fit. Just an absolute explosive route technician.

We haven’t cleared any room, and still no Sneed trade. But this just kind of feels like Thuney/Taylor out of no where splash.
My theory lives on for at least 15 minutes.

It just always feels like when are reports of us being linked to someone it never happens. More like an agent us to draw more interest
Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Urc Burry has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:47 AM   #2105
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Mooney got a 3-year $39M deal from Atlanta

No thanks at that rate
Jesus. Way higher than ili thought he'd get
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:47 AM   #2106
Veteran

I mean MVS got a 3 year 30 million dollar contract for being a ~500-600 yard receiver. Mooney at 13 million per year doesn't seem far off to me.
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 09:48 AM   #2107
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Weird. I'd have been out on Mooney at anywhere near that.i was thinking more like about half that.
EXACTLY. That's been my point the whole time. The WR market right now is ****ED. It's currently not worth engaging in it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:48 AM   #2108
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

You guys are trying to dunk on the fact that he got all that money after saying he was a bag of AIDS last night.

Which is it?

No one in the sign Mooney crowd wanted him at that rate. We're just fine over here.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:49 AM   #2109
Andy Reid Supporter

Giving Gabe Davis an MVS contract isn’t overpaying. Davis has the right attributes and scored 27 TD’s in 4 years as well as 4 against us in the playoffs.

That warrants $13 million to me.

But Mooney? The **** is Atlanta doing? That’s an insane overpay. Absolutely nuts. Even worse than Christian Kirk.

That guy is a $5-6 million WR that they just stupidly gave the moon to.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:49 AM   #2110
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Could the Chiefs be among those “multiple teams” interested?

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:50 AM   #2111
Plays to win the game!

What's worse is now Ridley and Samuel will say, "I'm better than him!" and the price will likely be above $13m/y.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:50 AM   #2112
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Could the Chiefs be among those “multiple teams” interested?

I think that’s the one player Dallas has targeted to sign at all costs.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:50 AM   #2113
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'd call Pittsburgh about Diontae if they haven't yet.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:50 AM   #2114
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
RB's left on the market are.

Henry
Dobbins
Mattinson
Patterson
Dillon
Foreman
Harris
Ahmed

Veach loves to bring in a vet so is there anyone worth getting? Dobbin's as a reclamation project eould be nice. Maybe a chess piece like Patterson to replace Jet?? Either way the RB room is gonna need attention at some point.
You forgot CEH. He played well in a back up role last year. I think we resign him on a cheap deal, knows the system and played well down the stretch. Probably bring in a 3rd to replace McKinnon, but would be after the draft.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 09:50 AM   #2115
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'd call Pittsburgh about Diontae if they haven't yet.
That's the move.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote