Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2024, 10:13 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chris Jones watch...

Last edited by Dante84; 03-09-2024 at 11:20 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 11:27 AM   #196
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I'm just glad someone gleaned anything from Nate Taylor talking because I don't have the patience for that ****ing show anymore, just constant nonsense and talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the team

Feel like I get more reeruned listening to it
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-08-2024, 11:27 AM   #197
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
3. Carrington Harrison calling Dianna Russini on her reports bc she said the same shit last year around the deadline for Chris and also with Sneed. His point is more than fair bc everyone can agree that if Sneed could go for a 1st it would have already been done
Maybe.

But if dealing Sneed is contingent on getting Jones extended, maybe not. I just don't see them moving Sneed unless/until they get the Jones deal done. And if it doesn't, they'll use the Jaylon Jones contract as a template and get Sneed extended, IMO.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-08-2024, 11:29 AM   #198
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I'm just glad someone gleaned anything from Nate Taylor talking because I don't have the patience for that ****ing show anymore, just constant nonsense and talking about stuff that has nothing to do with the team

Feel like I get more reeruned listening to it
I haven't listened since they moved over to KCSN. I get what I want from subscribing to Seth and reading his articles. And I don't mind Josh Briscoe. They just don't have shit for draft coverage and I'm not paying to listen to the KCSN guys.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 11:31 AM   #199
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I haven't listened since they moved over to KCSN. I get what I want from subscribing to Seth and reading his articles. And I don't mind Josh Briscoe. They just don't have shit for draft coverage and I'm not paying to listen to the KCSN guys.
The funny thing is the only reason I try to listen is its timing. Coming out live at around 4pm usually tees them up to talk about fresh, interesting news. Nate should be able to provide valuable intel this time of year.

But there's just so much bullshit that pops up along the adventure and I regret trying every time.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 11:31 AM   #200
Three-Pat

Quote:
What’s interesting about Sneed is how the Chiefs have handled him. Never once said they want him back. Even before the tag was applied all the news was that they are facilitating a trade for him. Letting him talk to other teams.

Sounds like they don’t want to keep Sneed either way
I am not so sure. I think they want him back, but because of the tag they still hold a lot of cards. They know realistically one is gone. Sneed’s more valuable in a trade. Jones is an URFA and they rightly have focused their energies on him. KC also wanted to do right by Sneed and let him negotiate with other teams. If Jones leaving wasn’t imminent then I think they would put more effort into retaining Sneed.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-08-2024, 11:34 AM   #201
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Maybe.

But if dealing Sneed is contingent on getting Jones extended, maybe not. I just don't see them moving Sneed unless/until they get the Jones deal done. And if it doesn't, they'll use the Jaylon Jones contract as a template and get Sneed extended, IMO.
I think this is right.

I would have a really hard time passing on a first round pick for Sneed regardless of what happens with Jones though.

Assuming there was any validity to that rumor.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 11:44 AM   #202
Please squeeze

Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about future years and the cap? This team has a great chance to do something no other team has done so go for broke. **** it.

I also feel like they can structure the first couple of years to have low cap numbers but have to pay out in cash. So wondering if Clark doesn't really want to do that.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 11:49 AM   #203
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Am I the only one that doesn't give a shit about future years and the cap? This team has a great chance to do something no other team has done so go for broke. **** it.

I also feel like they can structure the first couple of years to have low cap numbers but have to pay out in cash. So wondering if Clark doesn't really want to do that.
Yes. The cap experts on here are stupid
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 11:58 AM   #204
In Search of a Life

Thank god we have a GM that understands the cap and doesn't just blindly throw money at individual players. Were we saying damn the cap 2 years ago when we traded Tyreek Hill?
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 03-08-2024, 12:03 PM   #205
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

As Nick Wright said the other day.... every guaranteed dollar put toward a contract eventually shows up on your cap

You can delay it and shrink your room for error in future years if you want, but that's all you're doing. Shrinking that target.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:05 PM   #206
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Maybe.

If Chris leaves would you bring back Sneed or roll with 2 first rd picks and money to spend next week?
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 12:06 PM   #207
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
If Chris leaves would you bring back Sneed or roll with 2 first rd picks and money to spend next week?
If we're getting a 1st round pick back? Let both go.

Anything less than that and I'm keeping Sneed.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 12:09 PM   #208
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
As Nick Wright said the other day.... every guaranteed dollar put toward a contract eventually shows up on your cap

You can delay it and shrink your room for error in future years if you want, but that's all you're doing. Shrinking that target.
I agree but my point is make the best decision football wise for this year to do something historical regardless of future cap issues. Yes there a downsides in the future but we have a chance to do something historical and never been done before. Who cares about the cap in 2-3 years go for it now and completely sell out.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 03-08-2024, 12:09 PM   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post

I'm sure you're not alone, but I'm not with you. I hope the Jones deal is feasible, but if it's not, it's not. I'd love to threepeat, but breaking the bank and screwing the cap long term doesn't ensure that it happens. The only thing it ensures is the road will be that much more difficult in 2025 and beyond. The Chiefs won 3 Super Bowls by reloading through the draft and being pretty wise regarding free agency. Want them to keep doing what they're doing, even if my heart hopes that the wise move involves Chris Jones staying here.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:10 PM   #210
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

With Mahomes these past six years where I think BV has tried to take a balanced approach and never go "all in", the history says we've had a 50% chance to win the Super Bowl. 3/6 so far.

If you wanna be conservative and say the more balanced approach has made our chances 40-45%, cool.

Keep doing what you've been doing to stay flexible year-to-year and he's probably gonna win you at least five, and it's not like seven would surprise anyone.
Closed Thread