Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2024, 01:36 PM  
Gonna go back in time....

Pat mahomes senior arrested for DUI...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/s/cAePJGQMWw
Uh oh, looks pretty happy in his mugshot.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:19 PM   #196
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Dude…you’re stupid if you don’t think that Pat already knows how his Dad is. I highly doubt this affects him in the slightest. We’ll be fine.
You make an excellent point here. It's not like he became a drunken douche overnight.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:20 PM   #197
MVP

Pat I probably qualifies to run for Congress now
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:20 PM   #198
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
FIVE? Jesus.
According to another article it’s his sixth.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:22 PM   #199
I love your mom

He was pretty drunk when I saw him at johns big deck x mas night , like some have said if my kid was famous I would be worried about my public appearance a bit more I would never do anything to embarrass my kid let alone before the superbowl, it’s going to be a big deal all next week and might affect Pat
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:22 PM   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
Dude…you’re stupid if you don’t think that Pat already knows how his Dad is. I highly doubt this affects him in the slightest. We’ll be fine.
Sounds like he's been dealing with this most of his life. Doesn't mean it doesn't hurt when it happens, though.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:25 PM   #201
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I doubt if he sees any real jail time, especially since he didn't hurt anybody or do any damage (I'm assuming that if he had, that would have been the story lead). Even if he wasn't rich, depending on the judge/prosecutor, multiple DUI drivers get off frequently. And let's face it, it's much more lucrative for the system to have drunks pay massive fines and outrageous insurance rates than to sit in jail.
im reading it’s up to 10 years in jail for a 3rd DWI.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:26 PM   #202
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I actually really like Busch NA. It's the only one I like but it's the only one that tastes similar to beer.

I don't think I've had anything since 20 and we got clobbered by the Bucs. At half time I dug in and got sideways. I don't think i've had a drink since then.

That said I've always loved the taste of beer. I use to keep an NA in the car with me when I drove around for about a year. Eventually I just had a 12 pack of it sit in the fridge for over a year and threw it away.

I do need to go ahead and get a nice bottle of Macallan 18 year WHEN I win my futures bet. If Chris Jones is the MVP I'll step that up to a 25...
I have absolutely no idea why anyone would drink beer if it DIDN'T have alcohol in it.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:27 PM   #203
best in the biz

if anything, it's a sigh of relief for him as i'm sure he knew it was a only a matter of time before his past came out. Timing is super unfortunate.

He can squash this pretty easily. I don't see him as an enabler, or unwilling to get his Dad help in the past.

I've wondered why he's never in the suite and partying with fans in the lots.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:29 PM   #204
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
if anything, it's a sigh of relief for him as i'm sure he knew it was a only a matter of time before his past came out. Timing is super unfortunate.

He can squash this pretty easily. I don't see him as an enabler, or unwilling to get his Dad help in the past.

He’s been to lot parties…..
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:29 PM   #205
Veteran

The Britt Reid stuff had nothing to do with us getting our asses handed to us in the Super Bowl. Mahomes limping around on one foot, behind an offensive line full of slapdicks, and receivers dropping touchdown catches did.
ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ForeverIowan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:30 PM   #206
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post

I don't follow crap like this at all. Hell, I didn't even know until today that he was divorced from Pat's mom. All I knew was the feel good stuff about his time in the majors exposing Pat to pro sports at a young age. I guess a lot has changed between then and now.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:31 PM   #207
Baba Ganoush

Can we update the thread title stating he was released.

Thanks
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:32 PM   #208
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
im reading it’s up to 10 years in jail for a 3rd DWI.
that would be a shit ton of weekends in jail....
poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.poolboy would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:34 PM   #209
MVP

They'll be in their hotel rooms with a few rounds of "You think your relatives are bad..."
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:39 PM   #210
MVP

The timing sucks but anyone with family that has these issues knows Pat knows this about his dad.

I legit think it'll have zero effect on him this week. He's chasing a legacy of his own.
TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.TheGuardian Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.