Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-16-2022, 05:35 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the 49ers

**** Buffalo.

We're on to the 49ers.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:39 PM   #196
In Search of a Life

I hate when people compare us to other teams like that because it's jsut a slap in the face to the rest of the team.

People will say things like "they're better at us than every position except QB and TE?"

Really?

There's not a team in the league that has a better interior pass rusher than Chris Jones aside from the Rams. That is 100% a + for us in 30/31 possible matchups, yet people say that stupid shit every time.

I'll also put our LB duo up against most teams. Warner is the best out of those 3, but I'll still take our duo.

I think Sneed is better than a lot of teams best corners, and I definitely think he's a better overall player than Ward. If McDuffie's back, I think the group is better too. The 49ers just lost Mosley for the year.

Ward (S) is banged up and has barely played this year. Hufanga is pretty good, but not sure if he's playing either. I think the safeties when healthy are close to a wash.

The 49ers are obviously much better on the edge.

Their OTs are better, but just like this Jones, people want to ignore the fact that our IOL is as good as anybody's.

Their WRs are clearly better as are their RBs.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:40 PM   #197
I'll be back.

oof

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:45 PM   #198
Andy Reid Supporter

I remember when the Chiefs were better across the board in 2015 but our QB was Alex Smith.

That’s the 2022 49ers
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:49 PM   #199
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I hate when people compare us to other teams like that because it's jsut a slap in the face to the rest of the team.

People will say things like "they're better at us than every position except QB and TE?"

Really?

There's not a team in the league that has a better interior pass rusher than Chris Jones aside from the Rams. That is 100% a + for us in 30/31 possible matchups, yet people say that stupid shit every time.

I'll also put our LB duo up against most teams. Warner is the best out of those 3, but I'll still take our duo.

I think Sneed is better than a lot of teams best corners, and I definitely think he's a better overall player than Ward. If McDuffie's back, I think the group is better too. The 49ers just lost Mosley for the year.

Ward (S) is banged up and has barely played this year. Hufanga is pretty good, but not sure if he's playing either. I think the safeties when healthy are close to a wash.

The 49ers are obviously much better on the edge.

Their OTs are better, but just like this Jones, people want to ignore the fact that our IOL is as good as anybody's.

Their WRs are clearly better as are their RBs.
The only player they have that truly scares me is Samuel.

I'm not overly concerned about their defense, they have played 5 of the bottom 10 offenses in the NFL by yards this season and 4 of the 5 lowest scoring offenses in the NFL so far.

The Denver game alone probably moved their defense up 3 or 4 levels in rankings. Throw in the Bears and they have played 2 of the absolute worst offenses in existence. They are 2 lowest scoring teams currently and that doesn't look to be changing soon.

Mariota hung 28 on them last week and Atlanta sucks on offense. They have played an epically weak schedule to a 3-3 record and suck on offense.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:51 PM   #200
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

We're gonna smash these clowns into tiny sheriff meatballs
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:52 PM   #201
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian khatru View Post
Yeah, I heard the same thing about blowing playoff games. Until last year's AFCG happened.
Just because he broke the curse doesn’t mean we’re immune to choking

He’s not the first (or even the second) elite quarterback to blow a 21-3 lead in an AFCCG…

The best franchises have some of the most painful postseason moments because they’re always playing in the big games. Packers, Patriots, Cowboys, 49ers, Steelers, Broncos, Chiefs all have crazy playoff losses because they’ve been in sooo many
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 02:53 PM   #202
MVP

Chiefs will win but it will be expensive. Niners will be allowed to cheap shot.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:54 PM   #203
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Chiefs will win but it will be expensive. Niners will be allowed to cheap shot.
trent williams is going to smash karlaftis into hummus
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 02:57 PM   #204
Going home eventually

This game will either be a break out that shows we have he goods and everyone is finally in sync or it will totally expose our weak roster and it is weak all over.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 03:03 PM   #205
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
CMC is getting at least one TD on us

this ****ing SUCKS
Easily against Spags 29th ranked red zone defense.
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 10-21-2022, 03:20 PM   #206
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
oof

Well of course!
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-21-2022, 03:22 PM   #207
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
Chiefs are better because Mahomes, Reid and Kelce, and because Jimmy G. Nothing wrong with saying their OTs are better, better WRs, RBs, and DL. Their LBs are marginally better, one of few teams, Hufanga is currently playing better than our safeties...

But the QB gap is MASSIVE and that's why we're better.
True, but our shit Tackles against their pass rush could negate our QB advantage somewhat.
TEX has disabled reputation
Old 10-21-2022, 03:23 PM   #208
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
This game will either be a break out that shows we have he goods and everyone is finally in sync or it will totally expose our weak roster and it is weak all over.
It’s not that important

Can’t crown champions in Week 7. It’s not make it break, we were 3-4 after 7 weeks last year

A win would be very beneficial and good to see. We haven’t played our best football yet, hope we save it for January
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-21-2022, 03:23 PM   #209
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Wait, so we're gonna lose?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-21-2022, 03:24 PM   #210
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Wait, so we're gonna lose?
And Mahomes is going to die.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.