Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-06-2021, 05:58 PM  
Banned

Who are you betting on this weekend?

I may tease the line to get the Bills to -10 or -13 and a nice payday.

How about you? Who do you have your money on?

I’m thinking WFT too. Could be an upset.
diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.diqlix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 01-07-2021, 07:26 PM   #196
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by daquix View Post
I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

It’s nothing against Mahomes, I just don’t think ANY player would make the HOF after 3 years.
Like I said, it was never my idea. More than half a dozen veteran football analysts proposed the idea just a few weeks after the Super Bowl. i just borrowed their reasoning.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-07-2021, 08:13 PM   #197
The talking stonehead

Quote:
I suppose we will have to agree to disagree.

It’s nothing against Mahomes, I just don’t think ANY player would make the HOF after 3 years.
Luckily there are players in the HOF like Jim Kelly watering down the talent pool and making it possible even with the limited years for production. Just think..Mahomes is literally only probably a few seasons away from passing Kelly’s career TD mark. Most importantly he already has more Super Bowl rings than anyone in the pathetic history of the Buffalo Bills.
POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.POND_OF_RED wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 08:46 PM   #198
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED View Post
Luckily there are players in the HOF like Jim Kelly watering down the talent pool and making it possible even with the limited years for production. Just think..Mahomes is literally only probably a few seasons away from passing Kelly’s career TD mark. Most importantly he already has more Super Bowl rings than anyone in the pathetic history of the Buffalo Bills.
Jim Kelly part of that overrated Super Bowl losers X 4 Buffalo “dynasty”.

Buffalo was gifted by the fact the rest of the AFC was mediocre in the early 1990’s... which is why they usually got destroyed in their Super Bowl games.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:06 AM   #199
'Tis my eye!

I wonder if thedicks' boyfriend is jealous of all the time he spends seeking validation from strangers on the internet.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:52 AM   #200
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
$10K on Bills -10.
A smarter bet would be $100 and take the Colts and the points. But hey.. it's your money.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 01:54 AM   #201
Your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post

I wonder if thedicks' boyfriend is jealous of all the time he spends seeking validation from strangers on the internet.
Accidentally thumbs downed
CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.CasselGotPeedOn is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-08-2021, 01:55 AM   #202
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
He believes in his boys. They're on a steak ya know.
I could never bet on the Chiefs. Too much emotion involved. Makes for bad investments.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 05:30 AM   #203
Starter

Ravens/Titans is the one to watch for me! Game is set up to be so good. - Ravens win.
Bills
Steelers

Saints
Seahawks
Bucs
GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GingaChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:34 AM   #204
Veteran

I have a sneaky suspicion the Colts have a chance.

The Bills defense really struggles against a power run game.

Josh Allen has been at his worst against cover 2 this year. Colts run a lot of cover 2.

Those two things make me think the Colts could cause an upset.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-08-2021, 07:37 AM   #205
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:

Hahahahaha - I was wondering how to pronounce it’s name. That one makes the most sense. Thanks!
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 07:45 AM   #206
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I have a sneaky suspicion the Colts have a chance.

The Bills defense really struggles against a power run game.

Josh Allen has been at his worst against cover 2 this year. Colts run a lot of cover 2.

Those two things make me think the Colts could cause an upset.
Allen struggled against zone in the first half of the season.

Go watch the Denver game. He's got it all figured out now.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:10 AM   #207
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Lol Bills fan coming in here talking trash. Bills have never won a SB. First time making playoffs in God knows how long. Already lost to us and it wasnt a game Chiefs ever really were in a bad spot.

**** outta here w that shit. You got no room to tall trash at all. Playing well right now yes but you haven't done anything. You could lose tomorrow upsets happen in playoffs all the time.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:18 AM   #208
Veteran

Quote:
Allen struggled against zone in the first half of the season.

Go watch the Denver game. He's got it all figured out now.
I'll admit I am looking at full season stats, so it includes early season issues. Also not sure if Beasley will be available? That could make a big difference against zone.

Comparing the Colts to the Broncos, I would also say the Colts pass rush should make Allen's life much harder than the Broncos did.

Not saying the Colts should be favorites or anything crazy, just saying I can see a chance of an upset.
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-08-2021, 08:19 AM   #209
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chargem View Post
I'll admit I am looking at full season stats, so it includes early season issues. Also not sure if Beasley will be available? That could make a big difference against zone.

Comparing the Colts to the Broncos, I would also say the Colts pass rush should make Allen's life much harder than the Broncos did.

Not saying the Colts should be favorites or anything crazy, just saying I can see a chance of an upset.
I was being sarcastic, BTW.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:34 AM   #210
Generational Player

MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.