Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:10 PM   #196
Supporter

We are all fans of the Chiefs.

How is that for madness?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:14 PM   #197
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
We are all fans of the Chiefs.

How is that for madness?
That's a daily life long issue. Not a brush with madness.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-17-2013, 07:27 PM   #198
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
That's a daily life long issue. Not a brush with madness.
Touche.

Is "Stupidity" a better word to describe our condition?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:44 AM   #199
Cheat Death

Chuck E. Cheese shits behind a backdrop of rhythmic slapping.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:50 AM   #200
You Sweetie!

Frontenac Ks. The whole town.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:56 AM   #201
TACO SALAD

good thread bump was good
ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.ChiliConCarnage threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:57 AM   #202
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
good thread bump was good
thanks bud.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:07 AM   #203
Supporter

There was a murder at a Dillons in Garden City awhile back. Wife and I were at that location not 2 hours before the murder.

Best I got. I spend most of my time with my head buried in the dust.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:10 AM   #204
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
There was a murder at a Dillons in Garden City awhile back. Wife and I were at that location not 2 hours before the murder.

Best I got. I spend most of my time with my head buried in the dust.
Like the grocery store you mean? Probably over a woman. Did you try googling it?
Old 02-09-2015, 08:12 AM   #205
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Like the grocery store you mean? Probably over a woman. Did you try googling it?
Eh, I think stupid just overflowed everywhere.

GARDEN CITY, Kansas – The Garden City Police Department have identified the victim who died after being shot in the Dillons East parking lot.

The GCPD posted on their Facebook page that they found 32-year-old Jeremy Pascascio, of Garden City, with gunshot wounds to his upper body on Saturday around 5:10 p.m. The victim was transported to the hospital where pronounced dead.

Police report that they received information that the suspect had fled to a nearby YMCA. Officers were able to locate and arrest 21-year-old Loren Wiseman, of Wichita.

Wiseman was booked on charges of first-degree murder.

The Garden City Police Department’s initial investigation determined that Wiseman and an adult woman were in a car that drove to the Dillons. It is alleged that Pascascio approached the car and had a verbal confrontation with the two. At some point during the conversation, Wiseman shot Pascascio.

GCPD are asking that if anyone has information on the case to please contact them at 620-267-1300.

http://ksn.com/2014/12/06/garden-cit...s-parking-lot/
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:19 AM   #206
You Sweetie!

I haven't been to Dillon's in ages - but hammered them around Carthage, growing up.

My Grandmother (very spiritual, old school, never lied about anything) was at Bob's IGA in Carthage (caddy cornered from the city pool and back north a few blocks) in the early eighties and swears to have seen a huge glowing rectangle floating/moving in the sky slowly over Carthage. It was in the papers - some of you may remember hearing of this - It actually DID happen. Grandma Lee saw it too! I bet it's on the internet.

More odd than evil maybe - but..
Old 02-09-2015, 08:35 AM   #207
FINALLY! The wait is over.

I want to know if rico ever went back for the gold.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:38 AM   #208
Bolton gonna knock you out

I went to school with a girl (Angie) the guy who would later become her husband, and a kid named Johnny who was a younger brother of a couple of our friends. We went back to STL to visit about 13-14 years ago. Our kids all played together while we were hanging out. Came back to Florida, and about 6 months got a call from my mom that someone killed one of Angie's kids. It was Johnny, who had been sleeping on their couch that night. Lured her to the old glass factory, tried to rape her, and killed her. Happened in Valley Park Mo. Cassandra (Cassie) Williams. RIP
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:39 AM   #209
Damnit Peg

One time while fishing off the piers by the Sunshine Skyway in Tampa I saw a guy jump off the skyway to his death.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:42 AM   #210
Shit

every day
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.