Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-06-2006, 12:10 PM   #2
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
I don't have any problem with you, but right now, you're reminding be of the wining woman that runs into the middle of a big fight, and then is going to cry when you catch an elbow.
well thats too bad

because im normally the voice of reason in the fight til the woman does catch the elbow then i tend to end up waistdeep in the dispute

say the wrong thing,push the wrong person...its never a good outcome..ive learned
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:57 AM   #3
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.
thats a valid point Delt...i did treat Mer with disrespect and i for that i am sorry

i have learned a lesson and for that i am thankful
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #4
BAMF

Quote:
Hahaha... you ****ing jackass. Like you're anyone to talk about treating women with respect on this board. Shut your ****ing hole.
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:32 AM   #5
MER

i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:34 AM   #6
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan
i wanna state an opinion but dont any of you dare have anything to say about it!!!
what?

have i done or said anything that would warrant you calling me or my family something?
Old 05-06-2006, 12:04 PM   #7
Eh

Quote:
Should I do a search?
if you want....

as my previous post stated...the last few months have been positive..that may sound like an excuse but oh well....if will make everything right between us....go right ahead
Old 05-06-2006, 11:38 AM   #8
MER

just an unbiased observation people......lay off me
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:48 AM   #9
MVP

Wow, I don't think I've ever seen a thread about forum board features reach 400 posts like this one may do. If listo weren't a donkey fan he'd deserve a "Skip Towne 100 Post Award". Since he's a donk, I think a 2 day ban might be more fitting.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:55 AM   #10
MVP

I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?

[edit] We can safely assume, however, that Halfcan is still sleeping it off. I'm hoping he wakes up in a pool of his own fluids. From any hole is fine.
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 11:58 AM   #11
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplex3
I just noticed something. About half the night crew is here and the sun is up. WTF?
I'm getting myself motivated to finish cleaning. Wanna come over, vacuum, dust, and scrub my tub? You could take the trash out to the dumpster too, since you're such a dear.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 12:59 PM   #12
In Search of a Life

Quote:

[edit] We can safely assume, however, that Halfcan is still sleeping it off. I'm hoping he wakes up in a pool of his own fluids. From any hole is fine.
Yep slept in on a Sat. that is rare. I was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby, but everyone backed out. But this thread is more exciting.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:01 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan
Yep slept in on a Sat. that is rare. I was supposed to go to the Kentucky Derby, but everyone backed out. But this thread is more exciting.
I was hoping you'd see that.

How do you like the thread so far?
Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.Simplex3 would the whole thing.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:03 PM   #14
FINALLY! The wait is over.

Quote:
I was hoping you'd see that.

How do you like the thread so far?

My wife has tried watching me post on this board for the last couple of days because she says I don't spend enough time with her. Now she says that you don't spend enough time with your wife either. Good job on being named co asshole of the year with me.
Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Flopnuts is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2006, 01:06 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts
My wife has tried watching me post on this board for the last couple of days because she says I don't spend enough time with her. Now she says that you don't spend enough time with your wife either. Good job on being named co asshole of the year with me.

My wife is glad I finally found an outlet for this type of behavior.