Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-24-2024, 07:18 PM   #2
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
Ah. I think I’ll be choosing between that or the EV9 in a few years.
Was out in Vegas for a weekend of Dead & Company shows and they had an Euro version there with a rep (in photos). It’s very large with a lot of room. They take their time with stuff but when they finally do something,it’s impressive. I think they VW Bus will live forever just because
Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Straight, No Chaser must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-24-2024, 02:19 PM   #3
Veteran

I'm wavering on the idea of getting an electric vehicle. I currently have a 2018 F150 and I'm ready for something new. Considering getting the F150 Lightning, but I'm nervous about regretting it. I don't often drive super long distances but the limitation of HAVING to find a charger is worrisome. We could always take my wife's vehicle on any trips that are more than a few hundred miles but it's still annoying to me that it's either take her car or find a charger and wait if we're going more than 250 miles.

On that note, anyone here have an F150 Lightning that can chime in? Between the fed tax rebate, the manufacturer discounts and a personal cash offer I'm sitting on, I can get one MSRP $79k for about $55k right now.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-24-2024, 02:54 PM   #4
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I'm wavering on the idea of getting an electric vehicle. I currently have a 2018 F150 and I'm ready for something new. Considering getting the F150 Lightning, but I'm nervous about regretting it. I don't often drive super long distances but the limitation of HAVING to find a charger is worrisome. We could always take my wife's vehicle on any trips that are more than a few hundred miles but it's still annoying to me that it's either take her car or find a charger and wait if we're going more than 250 miles.

On that note, anyone here have an F150 Lightning that can chime in? Between the fed tax rebate, the manufacturer discounts and a personal cash offer I'm sitting on, I can get one MSRP $79k for about $55k right now.
When was the last time you drove more than 250 miles in one shot? For me, it's been probably 3 years, so an EV works perfectly.

I'd say that you should go drive the lightning and see what you think.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-24-2024, 04:06 PM   #5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicHef View Post
When was the last time you drove more than 250 miles in one shot? For me, it's been probably 3 years, so an EV works perfectly.

I'd say that you should go drive the lightning and see what you think.
I drove five hundred miles with a rental car the other day. Do that with an EV rental car and you're cursing yourself to a white-knuckle ride in bumblecornfield**** Iowa. And I can see the same thing playing out with a personal car if that's your only ride (no more trips to the beach).
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 06-24-2024, 02:43 PM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

Those new Prius' are kinda slick, aint gonna lie.

Saw one the other day that someone dumped money into. It was lowered, wheels, nice wrap.....looked pretty damn good.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-26-2024, 05:37 AM   #7
Supporter

Rivian stock jumped more than 50% on Volkswagen's $5 billion investment
Volkswagen is initially investing $1 billion in the EV maker, with an additional $4 billion to come by 2026

Rivian Automotive and Volkswagen Group are joining forces as they look to develop software technology that will help drive their production of electric vehicles.

https://qz.com/rivian-stock-volkswag...ent=newsletter
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.