Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-22-2021, 03:48 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
AJ Brown has food poisoning. I don’t know how long it takes to get over that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AJ Brown got food poisoning from a local Chipotle a week ago Friday. He had three IVs leading up to the Bills game. Today was the first day he's practiced since so I'm assuming he's ok now.

Lewan (LT) being out isn't a surprise. Considering he was severely concussed in the game and was brought out on a board as a precaution, I wasn't thinking we'd see him until next week's Indy game at the earliest.

Bud Dupree has been nursing that knee all season. The fact that he may be available at all is good for the Titans.

Hoping Amani Hooker can play for a decimated secondary but I have my doubts. If he's not full speed against your receivers/ends then it's best if he sits.

Jeremy McNichols is our alternative running back who usually gets put into 3rd and long pass plays. He's been a great tool for us and has enough speed to get the first down in screen situations. Hopefully he can come back.
Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.Sevenfeet is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:00 PM
Goldmember
This message has been deleted by Goldmember. Reason: double post
Old 10-22-2021, 03:16 PM   #4
I'll be back.

lmao

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:59 PM   #5
MVP

75° 30-50% thunderstorms
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-22-2021, 10:22 PM   #6
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbarrel View Post
75° 30-50% thunderstorms
Not any longer..
75 at kickoff 79 at half
No Rain….
BigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBigChiefTN is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 10-22-2021, 06:51 PM   #7
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:37 PM   #8
I’m a Mahomo!

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 02:23 AM   #9
MVP

As Simms said, look for the Chiefs to continue last week’s defensive strategy. The biggest issue over the first 5 games was not keeping it simple. They were trying to throw too many complicated coverages at teams and weren’t executing well. This led to a lot of breakdowns.

Against Washington, they kept it simple in coverage and blitzed more aggressively. And voila, suddenly they looked like the defense we’ve seen the last two years. It was ludicrous to think that a relatively solid defense turned into a historically bad defense overnight. They were just trying too many new things and were consistently screwing up the details.

Limiting Sorenson’s snaps and moving Jones back to DT are two more important steps to get back to where they need to be.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2021, 08:24 AM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
As Simms said, look for the Chiefs to continue last week’s defensive strategy. The biggest issue over the first 5 games was not keeping it simple. They were trying to throw too many complicated coverages at teams and weren’t executing well. This led to a lot of breakdowns.

Against Washington, they kept it simple in coverage and blitzed more aggressively. And voila, suddenly they looked like the defense we’ve seen the last two years. It was ludicrous to think that a relatively solid defense turned into a historically bad defense overnight. They were just trying too many new things and were consistently screwing up the details.

Limiting Sorenson’s snaps and moving Jones back to DT are two more important steps to get back to where they need to be.
I just can't believe they didn't do it sooner. They literally expiremented with doing that at the worst time of their schedule in AFC playoff seeding games. I guess you have to try it out for an extended time to let players get the hang of it but damn. I'd have thought by the Bills game they'd have said ok this ain't working and we really want to win this game. Instead they waited till the week after and got embarrassed.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.arrwheader is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-23-2021, 08:52 AM   #11
Mammoth penis

Probably already been said but if we win this game the slump is over. If we lose it'll be tough to keep being optimistic for the playoffs. I don't expect us to slow Henry down a bit between the 20's, hopefully our redzone D can at least resemble a professional unit.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 09:15 AM   #12
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Probably already been said but if we win this game the slump is over. If we lose it'll be tough to keep being optimistic for the playoffs. I don't expect us to slow Henry down a bit between the 20's, hopefully our redzone D can at least resemble a professional unit.
Agreed. I've always been pretty vocal about not giving a shit about September/October football, but of course there's a limit... and 1-4 against playoff-ish teams would definitely be reaching a point of concern for even the most optimistic fans.

There's still a pretty high probability of stringing together a bunch of wins against the garbage teams of the league, but the playoffs become the anything can happen!!!(???) of yesteryear as opposed to the supreme confidence of the past couple seasons.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:16 AM   #13
MVP

I don't know anything about ESPN's FPI prediction criteria, but they have the Chiefs favored in every game left and heavy favorites in most.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:49 AM   #14
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I don't know anything about ESPN's FPI prediction criteria, but they have the Chiefs favored in every game left and heavy favorites in most.
I'd be willing to bet they had the Chiefs favored in every loss we had this year...so there's that.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2021, 10:52 AM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
I'd be willing to bet they had the Chiefs favored in every loss we had this year...so there's that.
Actually, I think they were dogs vs Baltimore and the Bills, if I remember right. Or maybe very slight favorites in one.

And of course it took a 4-0 turnover advantage for the Chargers to escape with a win.