Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2020, 08:30 PM  
In Search of a Life

::

Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:08 PM   #196
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Its just not that much fun here anymore.
What the hell is fun lately? All the news is bad. Covid and riots. Riots and covid. Rinse and repeat, and spray some disinfectant. Everybody is angry and fed up. The upcoming election has people more polarized than ever. Watching the news is like drinking a steaming cup of poison. We're all desperately hoping the season starts on time, knowing full well that all it will take to derail it is a handful of cases of this ****ing hellspawn virus that seemingly pop up at will. This should have been a magnificent year for us; instead, it turned to shit.

I'm to the point now that I don't even want to talk to my lifelong best friends on the phone. Seriously, what the hell is there to talk about that doesn't suck? Every conversation eventually turns to the virus. Every trip outside the house is an exercise in bullshit, frustration and weirdness.

We all just want things to go back to normal, but there's no light at the end of the tunnel, not even the light of an oncoming train. Just darkness upon darkness. The more you think about it, the worse it looks.

It's hard to put on a happy face. Especially for some of the people here that you really don't like during the best of times, whoever they may be.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:09 PM   #197
Banned

Yip.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:17 PM   #198
Fight, build, win!

I dont see a Biker Rally taking down Deface. Stateing taking time away maybe permenately is a far cry from leaving forever. With Chiefs right around the corner I don't see it.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:23 PM   #199
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
What the hell is fun lately? All the news is bad. Covid and riots. Riots and covid. Rinse and repeat, and spray some disinfectant. Everybody is angry and fed up. The upcoming election has people more polarized than ever. Watching the news is like drinking a steaming cup of poison. We're all desperately hoping the season starts on time, knowing full well that all it will take to derail it is a handful of cases of this ****ing hellspawn virus that seemingly pop up at will. This should have been a magnificent year for us; instead, it turned to shit.

I'm to the point now that I don't even want to talk to my lifelong best friends on the phone. Seriously, what the hell is there to talk about that doesn't suck? Every conversation eventually turns to the virus. Every trip outside the house is an exercise in bullshit, frustration and weirdness.

We all just want things to go back to normal, but there's no light at the end of the tunnel, not even the light of an oncoming train. Just darkness upon darkness. The more you think about it, the worse it looks.

It's hard to put on a happy face. Especially for some of the people here that you really don't like during the best of times, whoever they may be.
Yes and a good reason for the nonpolitical COVID thread to be sent to the romper. Daily death counts and all the other bullshit the thread has produced could put anyone in a deep depression. Its not healthy and the people who keep it going (looking at you Donger) need to get out in fresh air take a break and getaway.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:24 PM   #200
pie is never free

Quote:

You said it, bud... worst year of my 49 on this earth by FAR
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:26 PM   #201
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Yes and a good reason for the nonpolitical COVID thread to be sent to the romper. Daily death counts and all the other bullshit the thread has produced could put anyone in a deep depression. Its not healthy and the people who keep it going (looking at you Donger) need to get out in fresh air take a break and getaway.
If ignorance is bliss to you, yes, this thread isn't for you.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 6    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #202
Supporter

Quote:

Kaepernick warned us, but you wouldn't listen . . . .
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:28 PM   #203
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Shut your fat gob, limey

Even DaFace called you a thread killer
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 1    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:30 PM   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Yeah, after the initial 1 in every 400 of the 8 million people in NYC dying in a matter of a few months, it's great that it didn't play out that way everywhere.... despite ourselves, for the most part.
You know those numbers were confirmed inflated, right. People that were dying already given the Rona stamp to promote the fear mongering you are so clearly desperate to hold on to. Keep your mask, if it makes you feel better. Just stay away from me and I’ll stay away from you.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:31 PM   #205
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Shut your fat gob, limey

Even DaFace called you a thread killer
So you think statistics regarding the pandemic should not be in the main thread about the pandemic?

No, he didn't. He said that my arguing with/smacking pete around like a pinata was annoying. And I get that. And I've bitten my tongue based on that.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 3    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:35 PM   #206
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Been out there even during the lockdown in rural, urban and way overcrowded environments. Neither I nor any crew members have acquired this virus. We have many many crews all over the country traveling staying in motels and hotels. Nobody has gone down and I can guarantee masking and social distancing go out the window a mile or two away from the home office.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:35 PM   #207
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
You said it, bud... worst year of my 49 on this earth by FAR
wellll post SB anyway. Before that it was pretty pretty good.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:36 PM   #208
Banned

Stats I post on there are to inform and support precautions and their positive effect. In doing so I've proven that masks do indeed work as part of a whole.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0    
Old 08-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #209
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Been out there even during the lockdown in rural, urban and way overcrowded environments. Neither I nor any crew members have acquired this virus. We have many many crews all over the country traveling staying in motels and hotels. Nobody has gone down and I can guarantee masking and social distancing go out the window a mile or two away from the home office.
I'm glad to hear that.

Old 08-16-2020, 01:39 PM   #210
Cheat Death

Chiefs just need to get their game on, go play.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread