Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM  
Fish are scared of me

So is GoChiefs banned er what

Haven't seen a post in a long while. I'm not missing his negativism at all. I'm just curious.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #196
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
Bad decision to ban him IMO.

Or m.u. him or whatever....

If I was in charge I would make a sticky with instructions on how to ignore, even with grease monkey...and make everyone use ignore if people bother them.

It's a shame really. A turning point in my time here. I'm not sold that it's for the better to ban people . He was an icon and a vocal few were able to shut him down I stead of using ignore. Sad....
Why put the responsibility on everyone else?

I get it, reading the KU BB thread lately has sucked because someone says one stupid thing and everyone jumps on them instead of letting it go... but, that shit has happened for 15 years here. One post isn't going to change that... posting the grease monkey script might help out a little, but I've read it doesn't work for everyone.

There's no defense for trolling... he's not unaware of how things work here, he's not unaware of what he's doing, he was warned and kicked out of threads, then banned, came back and started doing the exact same shit again.

We can't control what all other users do, but we can control kicking shit like that to the curb... and if we were abusing power, it would have happened 4 months ago.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:15 PM   #197
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Come on. It takes a metric ****ton of bullshit to get banned here.

Let's not act like this is a heavily moderated site.
That's the thing. It either is or it isn't....If it isn't, it should be 'use ignore'

You can't say its not heavily moderated if people get banned for a different opinion.

You can't have it both ways. Guy got banned for his OPINION.

Didn't he?
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:17 PM   #198
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Why put the responsibility on everyone else?

I get it, reading the KU BB thread lately has sucked because someone says one stupid thing and everyone jumps on them instead of letting it go... but, that shit has happened for 15 years here. One post isn't going to change that... posting the grease monkey script might help out a little, but I've read it doesn't work for everyone.

There's no defense for trolling... he's not unaware of how things work here, he's not unaware of what he's doing, he was warned and kicked out of threads, then banned, came back and started doing the exact same shit again.

We can't control what all other users do, but we can control kicking shit like that to the curb... and if we were abusing power, it would have happened 4 months ago.

Why? Because everyone has different t tastes and abilities to handle trolls. It's a good thing to me to have the responsibility in my hands. I want the power. I don't want you to choose what content I read. Period.
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:24 PM   #199
Pessimistically optimistic.

Quote:
That's the thing. It either is or it isn't....If it isn't, it should be 'use ignore'

You can't say its not heavily moderated if people get banned for a different opinion.

Didn't he?
Don't be naive in thinking he got banned for his opinion.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:25 PM   #200
Supporter

Quote:

Didn't he?
No, his current status is attributed to the fact that he felt the need to "give his opinion" in every thread, the overwhelming majority of which were unrelated.

How much time do you spend here? How is possible that you were unaware of his actions?
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #201
Veteran

Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.Chromatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:27 PM   #202
Supporter

Pawnmower is to Claynus as SaulGood is to Hootie.

Symmetry.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #203
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
pretty much what they do to me... The Cheapsmane
You're an idiot so there's that
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:28 PM   #204
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop, Chiefs View Post
Not this shit again.

Five years from now we're going to be looking back at Alex Smith's NFL career and thinking how hilarious it was that anyone thought he could ever be a QB who won multiple playoff games.

He will never win another one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Let's make a bet
Quote:
Name the terms.
Quote:
If Alex Smith wins a playoff game for us, you buy us tickets to our next weeks playoff game.

If Alex retires before winning another playoff game, I buy you 2 tickets to the game of your choice the following year along with a $50 gift card for Q39 for after/before the game.
Quote:

I can't pass that up.

It's a deal.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:31 PM   #205
Supporter

Quote:
And people continually defended him throughout the season when you bumped the thread, yet are surprised by his current status at CP.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:32 PM   #206

Dane took that 4th&48er bait... Don't blame him...**** the 4th&48ers
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:33 PM   #207

Quote:
And people continually defended him throughout the season when you bumped the thread, yet are surprised by his current status at CP.

Clay just likes being Darth Vader (I've never seen Star Wars FWIW just seemed to fit LOL)

Old 01-01-2016, 09:35 PM   #208
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Dane took that 4th&48er bait... Don't blame him...**** the 4th&48ers
Nah, I just take every opportunity to body slam that piece of shit.

20,000 posts on a rival site when his team hasn't had a winning season in 13 years?

His life is as a Miserable User.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:36 PM   #209
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Dude lives in his Mom's basement and spends his allowance on pizza and proactive. He'll NEVER pay up.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-01-2016, 09:37 PM   #210

Quote:
Nah, I just take every opportunity to body slam that piece of shit.

20,000 posts on a rival site when his team hasn't had a winning season in 13 years?

His life is as a Miserable User.
Touché

Closed Thread