Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics > In Memoriam
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #2
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
He had an 80's Mustang. He posted it quite a bit on car threads. It wasn't very crazy though. You would figured a "Crazyhorse" mustang would have silly straws or something taped to it.
I'm not a huge Mustang guy but from the links to the pics of his ride its definately much older than this. Like a 1964 to 1968 vintage. I think they changed from this general body style somewhere around 1969. These Mustangs were small and fairly lightweight. Didn't take gobs of horsepower to make these small cars haul ass. I always thought his username probably referred to his Mustang...probably hopped up and fast. That plus the line "all motor" under the pic in his avi is generally used by car guys that have a bad ass fast ride with no power adder like a supercharger or nitrous oxide. Hence the term all motor. Guy was definately a car guy.

Last edited by johnny961; 08-13-2012 at 07:14 PM..
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-14-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny961 View Post
I'm not a huge Mustang guy but from the links to the pics of his ride its definately much older than this. Like a 1964 to 1968 vintage. I think they changed from this general body style somewhere around 1969. These Mustangs were small and fairly lightweight. Didn't take gobs of horsepower to make these small cars haul ass. I always thought his username probably referred to his Mustang...probably hopped up and fast. That plus the line "all motor" under the pic in his avi is generally used by car guys that have a bad ass fast ride with no power adder like a supercharger or nitrous oxide. Hence the term all motor. Guy was definately a car guy.
That’s what I was thinking, ’64-68. About ’69-70 is when they started getting bigger.
CH once posted a YouTube video of it and it was a tire smoking monster. IIRC he told me the engine was a Mustang 302 stroked to 347, forged bottom end, roller top end, around 11:1 CR. Just a nasty street rod.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:14 PM   #4
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
That’s what I was thinking, ’64-68. About ’69-70 is when they started getting bigger.
CH once posted a YouTube video of it and it was a tire smoking monster. IIRC he told me the engine was a Mustang 302 stroked to 347, forged bottom end, roller top end, around 11:1 CR. Just a nasty street rod.
Not sure if this is the video you're talking about, but here's one I stole from the Orange Mane's thread. It's from 2008, so I assume he did quite a bit of work since then based on his avatar.

DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Not sure if this is the video you're talking about, but here's one I stole from the Orange Mane's thread. It's from 2008, so I assume he did quite a bit of work since then based on his avatar.

Good find. I believe that is it, before body work and paint.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post

yes that is the other one I was going to post.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radar Chief View Post
It actually has a 351 that is bored and such to be a 393. It has Trick Flow heads and other stuff that is over my head. I know it was over 500 HP and 500 Torque.
It is a 64 and 1/2 original v8 mustang. He basicly bought the title, the car was in that bad of shape. I don't know that there is a bolt or nut in that car that is not new. I am not exaggerating. It is beautiful. It is a huge attention getter too.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-15-2012, 10:36 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
It actually has a 351 that is bored and such to be a 393. It has Trick Flow heads and other stuff that is over my head. I know it was over 500 HP and 500 Torque.
It is a 64 and 1/2 original v8 mustang. He basicly bought the title, the car was in that bad of shape. I don't know that there is a bolt or nut in that car that is not new. I am not exaggerating. It is beautiful. It is a huge attention getter too.
I’ll have to take your word for it. I was pulling that from memory clouded by a few years worth of booze consumption. I remembered he stroked an SBF, just assumed it was the more popular 302 to 347.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:45 PM   #9
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post
WOW. Thats gotta be a handful in that small car. Thanks for the videos.

Last edited by johnny961; 08-15-2012 at 12:50 PM..
johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.johnny961 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-13-2012, 03:46 PM   #10
Woman should only make babies

Nice find. I Wonder if we can add the mustang to the Top of the page? Or does this place require a camero
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 06:03 PM   #11
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
Nice find. I Wonder if we can add the mustang to the Top of the page? Or does this place require a camero
I don't really know how to add pictures and stuff very well but if a Mod wants to add it that would be cool. As far as I am concerned.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:16 PM   #12
Inmem 2.0

RIP
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:18 PM   #13
The Lede

My heartfelt condolences go out to all.
Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dylan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-13-2012, 07:37 PM   #14
RAISE EM RIGHT

One of my very good friends. He and His wife took my wife and I out to dinner to tell us the news when he was diagnosed. He was working out, in great condition, just couldn't believe it. He was the one who directed me to the planet. We disagreed about alot of things concerning the Chiefs and sometimes I would debate him about it. Seriously witty and you'd better bring your A game to get into a verbal smack down with Him. He was the absolute the most honest, transparent person I've ever met. He adored his wife and son and had no regrets when He died. He was seriously a man of impeccable character, but if he said he would beat you down if He saw you, you'd better be on your guard. He spit no empty words.

After He was diagnosed, our conversations became much more candid and heartfelt. He had amazing insight on a lot of things and once told me, "The most valuable thing you possess is your self-respect". He's right.

Just thought I would pass it on.
KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.KCBOSS1 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-13-2012, 08:28 PM   #15
Eye for an Eye

R.I.P. CrazyHorse
Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.Raiderhater58 would the whole thing.