Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:46 PM   #2071
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I had deep fried chicken of the woods last night.

Explain please?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:49 PM   #2072
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
retried? I usually get them on the first go

Sounds good man. What Recipe are you rolling with on the sauce?

And I don't know how widespread it is, but if you put a REALLY thin layer of sour cream on the outside, the shell won't get crusty and gross.

I love me some mexican food (even if I put cheddar on it - ****ing lewdog ).

Sigh. ****ing autocorrect.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ce-recipe.html

Wish I'd have read the sour cream trick before I put everything together.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:49 PM   #2073
MVP

I'm slow cooking a roast with onions, celery, carrots and potatoes (oh, and spices). Simple and delicious.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:50 PM   #2074
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:

Explain please?

It's a mushroom.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laetiporus
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:51 PM   #2075
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie View Post
I'm slow cooking a roast with onions, celery, carrots and potatoes (oh, and spices). Simple and delicious.
A good roast is hard to beat. Leftovers kick ass, too.

What kind of roast?
Old 04-23-2016, 03:56 PM   #2076
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
A good roast is hard to beat. Leftovers kick ass, too.

What kind of roast?

Arm roast, believe it or not. It's from Sprouts Farmers Market. I've done this before and it was really tasty. Their meat is stellar without having to pay a membership fee.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-23-2016, 03:58 PM   #2077
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Arm roast, believe it or not. It's from Sprouts Farmers Market. I've done this before and it was really tasty. Their meat is stellar without having to pay a membership fee.
I'm not familiar with that cut. Google indicates it's basically chuck? That's my favorite for roast.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #2078
Supporter

Quote:
Sigh. ****ing autocorrect.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/e...ce-recipe.html

Wish I'd have read the sour cream trick before I put everything together.
I know it was autocorrect. I'm just glad it isn't just me that it FUBARS. I was trying to type "rewatched" in the GOT thread and it took like 6 times for it to finally accept that "rewatched is what I was trying to say. I almost broke it in half.

You'll know the sour cream for next time. Depends on how you rolled them. Sometimes it isn't an issue, but of there is a part that gets left out and catches all the oven heat, it can really help. Makes a hell of a mess because I put one sour cream on one side and the sauce on the other, but works good.

That sauce ought to be good. I'd never thought of using chicken stock.

Quote:
I'm not familiar with that cut. Google indicates it's basically chuck? That's my favorite for roast.
Arm roast is a good pot roast cut. Enjoy!
Old 04-23-2016, 04:07 PM   #2079
Shit

Quote:

Explain please?
It's a mushroom that grows mainly on oak trees, when cooked it has a slight chicken taste and texture. It's really good.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:10 PM   #2080
Supporter

Quote:
You can compare all you want up and down who does what this and that, but it really comes down the critter.

We've butchered critters we owned, bucket calves and ones we kept back for butchering thinking we were money ahead, but we started getting premium critters on a no hormone diet from the feedlot...son of a bitch. The difference is night and day.

That's not to say a butcher can't FUBAR a good critter, but if the butcher is proficient, the critter is pretty much the deciding factor on a good cut of meat.

Now, walmart and the like, virtually never get good critters, so there's that, but if you are looking at a butcher, determining the source of the meat is probably the defining factor.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:12 PM   #2081
Supporter

Quote:
Yeah, I live in the desert. I had no idea such a thing existed.

Post pics Jason. I know Lewdog taught you how.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:17 PM   #2082
Shit

Quote:
Yeah, I live in the desert. I had no idea such a thing existed.

Post pics Jason. I know Lewdog taught you how.
I don't have a pic of the chicken of the woods from last night but will take one of the morels later if my wife isn't chopping them up right now lol
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:31 PM   #2083
pie is never free

Chili dogs with Rays chili sauce... soooooo ****ing good, pricey as hell for a little 7oz can but well worth it

Then throw on a little shredded cheddar and a very generous spoonful of minced onion for good measure

Nothing gourmet about it, its just ****ing GOOD... can hardly wait
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2016, 04:55 PM   #2084
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
I don't have a pic of the chicken of the woods from last night but will take one of the morels later if my wife isn't chopping them up right now lol
Sounds good man. You gotta educate the desert folk.
Old 04-23-2016, 05:06 PM   #2085
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Chili dogs with Rays chili sauce... soooooo ****ing good, pricey as hell for a little 7oz can but well worth it

Then throw on a little shredded cheddar and a very generous spoonful of minced onion for good measure

Nothing gourmet about it, its just ****ing GOOD... can hardly wait

Nothin' wrong with a chili coney (unless it's that Cincinnati chili bullshit).