Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:24 AM   #2026
Shit

If I'm spending a couple thousand I want them to at least START out nice lol
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:52 AM   #2027
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
This is my Saturday morning. For a guy who's never know anything about cars I've come a long way with all the help on this board. Oil and filter change. Recharging the air intake filter with K&N recharge kit.

Almost at 21k miles on this 11 year old Stang.
They grow up so fast.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2016, 11:01 AM   #2028
Supporter

Oh, seeing this thread actually jogged my memory on something.

@BRC
I just started researching paint protectants and I could not remember what you ended up going with -- was it CQuartz or Opti? How has it held up, and are you happy with it? What type of maintenance did they recommend? And if you don't mind, what was the ballpark total for having it done?

Thanks.
Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Indian Chief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:56 PM   #2029
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Funky powder coat, out of round, just not happy with the fit and finish
Quote:
If I'm spending a couple thousand I want them to at least START out nice lol
Definitely man.

Sounds frustrating.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 12:59 PM   #2030
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Chief View Post
They grow up so fast.
LOL thanks.

Love the red look of the recently oiled filter too!

Quote:

@BRC
I just started researching paint protectants and I could not remember what you ended up going with -- was it CQuartz or Opti? How has it held up, and are you happy with it? What type of maintenance did they recommend? And if you don't mind, what was the ballpark total for having it done?

Thanks.
"I'm not sure."

"Gary Dean special."

"It's super advanced and only Gary Dean can do it."

/BRC response
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:17 PM   #2031
Someone pass the antifreeze

Quote:
Black rhino Mozambique. Black machined face.

a couple out of round. Not happy with the finish on several, glossy black with faded looking spots etc.

Just not happy with them
Wheels are really a get what you pay for. Pay more upfront get a better product and less aggravation.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-13-2016, 02:22 PM   #2032
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIAdragon View Post
Wheels are really a get what you pay for. Pay more upfront get a better product and less aggravation.
Grrr I know.

Just hate thinking about spending that much on wheels. Lol.

And most of the really expensive ones aren't my style. I don't want something really rugged looking, more classy. I've decided the ones I posted yesterday probably are too aggressive looking for me.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:31 PM   #2033

Quote:
Grrr I know.

And most of the really expensive ones aren't my style. I don't want something really rugged looking, more classy. I've decided the ones I posted yesterday probably are too aggressive looking for me.
American force has some nice simple designs, as far as trucks go a tad pricey but quality setups.
MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.MIAdragon has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:32 PM   #2034
Shit

Quote:
American force has some nice simple designs, as far as trucks go a tad pricey but quality setups.
Headed there now.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:37 PM   #2035
Shit

Quote:
Got a link to anything simple? Lol. All their stuff looks a little wild for my taste.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:42 PM   #2036

Quote:
Got a link to anything simple? Lol. All their stuff looks a little wild for my taste.
Chrome or black?

http://www.carid.com/american-force-...-12632472.html
Old 02-13-2016, 05:46 PM   #2037
MVP

Quote:
Grrr I know.

Put some Cragar S/S's and some 50 series Mickey Thompsons on her and call it a day.

Nice wire spokes would work, if you had some curb feelers.

Dinny
Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Dinny Bossa Nova 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-13-2016, 05:51 PM   #2038
Shit

Quote:
Don't make them for my truck... I like them too lol
Old 02-13-2016, 05:53 PM   #2039
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinny Blues View Post
Put some Cragar S/S's and some 50 series Mickey Thompsons on her and call it a day.

Nice wire spokes would work, if you had some curb feelers.

Dinny
I had the gold wires and curb feelers on the Cadillac. Black truck had cragars on it before the aluminum wheels that are on it now lol.

They just don't go with the new truck.
Old 02-13-2016, 06:02 PM   #2040
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:

@BRC

Thanks.
I had Garry Dean put his own patented product on. Your car never has to be waxed again. He says its way better and lasts better than CQuarts or Opti. It cost me $1300 for two coats and some other stuff on the interior. He does sell the product that you can put on your car itself. I think it was $300-$500 for the product itself. You can contact him through his website or Facebook. He also has a popular youtube channel.
https://www.detailjuice.com/

I'm very happy with the product. I got his name through Miadragon so he may know some others that have used his product or he himself has used the product.

Pic is my car after 8 months and 8000 miles.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	11216608_10205776303901458_3614380758102653550_o.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	111.4 KB
ID:	111697  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.