Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 01:00 AM   #1981
Trippin' BAWLZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Leftover lasagna from this afternoon. My in laws make two different types of lasagna. Pretty basic and good enough. One of them uses ricotta and the other solely uses cottage cheese. I'm not a fan of the cottage cheese one, but her whole family prefers it.

They're also weirdos that put butter on their sandwiches. Tuna, ham, whatever. Gets butter spread first.
That's just wrong
DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.DaNewGuy 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-03-2016, 12:19 PM   #1982
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Leftover lasagna from this afternoon. My in laws make two different types of lasagna. Pretty basic and good enough. One of them uses ricotta and the other solely uses cottage cheese. I'm not a fan of the cottage cheese one, but her whole family prefers it.

They're also weirdos that put butter on their sandwiches. Tuna, ham, whatever. Gets butter spread first.
Is the butter in place of other condiments or do they use mayo, mustard, etc also?

Either way it doesn't seem right.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:07 PM   #1983
Fight, build, win!

Hard for me to see the problem with this. I slather butter then grill a sammy what gives?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:08 PM   #1984
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Hard for me to see the problem with this. I slather butter then grill a sammy what gives?
If I'm grilling it I do the same thing, but not just butter inside a sandwich. Yuck
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:43 PM   #1985
I like Pie!

Carne asada tacos in the slow cooker, will make again.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0006.jpg
Views:	448
Size:	127.2 KB
ID:	112012   Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0012.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	127.7 KB
ID:	112013  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:46 PM   #1986
Cast Iron Jedi

What kind of rice and beans?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:54 PM   #1987
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
What kind of rice and beans?
Rice was Spanish rice from Hy-Vee, beans were fat free from Aldi. Added some Spanish Gardens taco sauce to the rice, beans were cooked with bacon grease, half can of tomatoes and green chilies and taco seasoning. The other half went into the slow cooker with the sirloin tip beef.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:56 PM   #1988
left blank intentionally

Burger and broccoli from the cafeteria at St Luke's (it's not terrible, really.)

Clementine Izzie and coffee with half and half
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:01 PM   #1989
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Burger and broccoli from the cafeteria at St Luke's (it's not terrible, really.)

Clementine Izzie and coffee with half and half
St Luke's is a good hospital, was just there a few weeks ago when my sister had another stroke. I had the burger as well, not to bad for hospital food. Hope your Dad is doing well.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:11 PM   #1990
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Rice was Spanish rice from Hy-Vee, beans were fat free from Aldi. Added some Spanish Gardens taco sauce to the rice, beans were cooked with bacon grease, half can of tomatoes and green chilies and taco seasoning. The other half went into the slow cooker with the sirloin tip beef.
Buzz when I was looking your picture of the Tacos above I was just about to post is that Spanish Gardens Taco Sauce the I scrolled down and low and behold. That is a KC area tradition and has been my go to sauce since I had my first homemade taco. I suspect its what they put on In A Tub tacos as the taste the same. And by the way the Carne Asada tacos look great.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:21 PM   #1991
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
St Luke's is a good hospital, was just there a few weeks ago when my sister had another stroke. I had the burger as well, not to bad for hospital food. Hope your Dad is doing well.
For the price it's surprisingly decent. Usually a $2 burger wouldn't be worth the bun it's served on. Thank you for your thoughts.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:27 PM   #1992
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Buzz when I was looking your picture of the Tacos above I was just about to post is that Spanish Gardens Taco Sauce the I scrolled down and low and behold. That is a KC area tradition and has been my go to sauce since I had my first homemade taco. I suspect its what they put on In A Tub tacos as the taste the same. And by the way the Carne Asada tacos look great.

Thanks, I just picked up the jar of the Spanish Gardens taco sauce a few weeks ago, as I remembered it from growing up. It was a spur of the moment purchase, the taste wasn't exactly what I remembered but I'm sure the taste buds have changed.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:30 PM   #1993
Fight, build, win!

Yeah and they are proud of it also. Three bucks for a small jar. They used to have the best precooked shells but you don't see them anymore.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:36 PM   #1994
left blank intentionally

I love Spanish Gardens Taco sauce but I haven't seen any of their other products in some time
Old 04-05-2016, 09:38 PM   #1995
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
For the price it's surprisingly decent. Usually a $2 burger wouldn't be worth the bun it's served on. Thank you for your thoughts.
I was surprised, we where there on the weekend and half the place was closed. The wife had the chicken pesto and we split an order of fries. Hope your stay is brief and you get your dad back home and well soon.