Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:50 PM   #1981
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

What’s the CDC’s stance on the old “penis in the popcorn”? Asking for myself.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:51 PM   #1982
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
What’s the CDC’s stance on the old “penis in the popcorn”? Asking for myself.
Just be careful about letting hot butter get into your urethra and you should be fine. Also thoroughly wash the shaft afterwards to avoid breakouts.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:53 PM   #1983
MVP

Do the Chiefs still have a chance now that Britt Reid won't be there to coach our linebackers?
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:54 PM   #1984
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
I mean, the way science works, the messaging will naturally change as you get more data. The CDC isn't flawless by any means but I don't think they're stupid just because the messaging evolved over time.

Hope everyone at your party stays healthy!
I'm sure we'll all be just fine. But thanks for the thought.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 07:55 PM   #1985
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcosa View Post
Just be careful about letting hot butter get into your urethra and you should be fine. Also thoroughly wash the shaft afterwards to avoid breakouts.
Thanks!!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:26 PM   #1986
In Mahomes I trust!

Really? CDC is not the topic here. Beating Tampa Bay is! Stick to the OP. If anyone wants to avoid the safety precautions for COVID-19 then please indulge your selves. WOW!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:28 PM   #1987
In Mahomes I trust!

On that note, I am really feeling confident on this WIN! I do feel now that we will win 38 - 27. My final answer. GEAUX CHIEFS!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 08:30 PM   #1988
MVP

I’m more worried that the Britt Reid thing could be a distraction than the make shift line. Is that weird? Am I over confident in this team’s ability?
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:34 PM   #1989
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
On that note, I am really feeling confident on this WIN! I do feel now that we will win 38 - 27. My final answer. GEAUX CHIEFS!
Thank u!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:36 PM   #1990
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I’m more worried that the Britt Reid thing could be a distraction than the make shift line. Is that weird? Am I over confident in this team’s ability?
Britt is ALIVE and that is most important to Andy. The aftermath will be the aftermath but Andy I think is moving forward to win the SB twice and is still going to be focused on that. He will not let his players/team down on that will to win. Going to be OK.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:39 PM   #1991
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
Agree with all of this, except I’m pretty sure his name is Burt Vatch
Um, you mean his name isn't really bare snatch?
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:01 PM   #1992
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
Do the Chiefs still have a chance now that Britt Reid won't be there to coach our linebackers?
Matt House says no worries.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:17 PM   #1993
MVP

38-24 Chiefs win
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:24 PM   #1994
Politically Incorrect

I'm pretty sure I posted this on here much earlier but my only fear is Tampa's pass rush.

Got to keep Mahomes clean
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 09:24 PM   #1995
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
38-24 Chiefs win
My thoughts exactly = we are going to win again my peeps!

Will purchase:

SB LV official program
Official T-Shirt
Hat
Imitation replica SB LV ring