Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-16-2019, 10:21 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

The Future Owner of the Kansas City Chiefs, Gracie Hunt

Gentlemen.

This thread is set up so that we can appreciate of the next Owner of our favorite National Football League team the Chiefs of Kansas City.

Might I suggest we take a quick perusal of her Instagram feed, and share your relevant findings.

Link: https://www.instagram.com/graciehunt
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2023, 01:24 PM   #1966
MVP

She is a great looking gal, and I like looking at her. But I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that's always taking glamor shots and being hyper aware of her looks. Sounds ****ing draining.
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 01:40 PM   #1967
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
You ever **** a chick with an ass like that? My money's on you haven't.

I'm not a fat dude my damn self. You **** a chick with an ass like that doggystyle and you wake up the next morning with YOUR pelvis hurting. No lie, i know for a goddamn fact. Two ****ing bones mashing against each other.
I'd like to watch u do this
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2023, 01:45 PM   #1968
You gotta kill a few people

I went on a date with a girl once back in my early 20s. Off rip, she spent like 20 minutes showing me her Instagram, talking about how many followers she had.

Closest encounter I've ever had with one of those bird brains.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 02:05 PM   #1969
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
She is a great looking gal, and I like looking at her. But I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone that's always taking glamor shots and being hyper aware of her looks. Sounds ****ing draining.
Yeah im ok with it.

It comes with the territory.

Car/women analogies go hand and hand, and you don't buy a Ferrari to hide it from the rest of the world.

It's expensive. It's quirky. It's difficult to maintain. It doesn't do the things typical house hold mini-vans do.

And it may take several hours to properly prep it for a night out in town, but goddamn it's worth it.

If you want a basic ass Murano, go get a basic ass Murano. No one will care about it. No one will look at it. You don't have to do shit to maintain it and it won't be finicky and complicated. In the end, you'll just have a basic ass Murano like every other Murano.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-20-2023, 04:45 PM   #1970
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I went on a date with a girl once back in my early 20s. Off rip, she spent like 20 minutes showing me her Instagram, talking about how many followers she had.

Closest encounter I've ever had with one of those bird brains.
I'd hit up my bro and run a train
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 09:24 AM   #1971
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Yeah im ok with it.

Car/women analogies go hand and hand, and you don't buy a Ferrari to hide it from the rest of the world.

It's expensive. It's quirky. It's difficult to maintain. It doesn't do the things typical house hold mini-vans do.

And it may take several hours to properly prep it for a night out in town, but goddamn it's worth it.

If you want a basic ass Murano, go get a basic ass Murano. No one will care about it. No one will look at it. You don't have to do shit to maintain it and it won't be finicky and complicated. In the end, you'll just have a basic ass Murano like every other Murano.
Until the CVT goes out....
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 10:15 AM   #1972
MVP

Quote:
Yeah im ok with it.

If she's a Ferrari, she's a 400i. She's still an Italian car and still screams down the track, but just not enough curves.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 01-21-2023, 10:33 AM   #1973
MVP

Quote:
You ever **** a chick with an ass like that? My money's on you haven't.

I'm not a fat dude my damn self. You **** a chick with an ass like that doggystyle and you wake up the next morning with YOUR pelvis hurting. No lie, i know for a goddamn fact. Two ****ing bones mashing against each other.
Mickey Milkavich from Shameless approves.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 01-21-2023, 11:15 AM   #1974
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
jeez honey you don't need to flex them

RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-21-2023, 11:44 AM   #1975
Just a li'l Evel

Funny. if she wasn't the daughter of our favorite football team's owner there'd be not even a blip of attention given. IG bims like this number in the thousands. Many are married to oligarchs or other European rich guys, call themselves fashion influencers. Or related to fame like Paris Hilton or a Kardashian.

Doesn't Clark have two other kids? What are they up to?
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 11:49 AM   #1976
Just a li'l Evel

I mean, look at her taking a pic with the rest of the family, for contrast: the difference in the pose (arm out to prevent the upper arm or armpit from looking fat, the smile, the sucked-in abdomen.) How stiff, unnatural and (probably) uncomfortable she looks compared to the others.
Her choice. Her "brand. " But let's not fool ourselves.

TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 11:52 AM   #1977
Dazed and Confused

Clark Hunt "smiles" on all of them.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 01-21-2023, 12:09 PM   #1978
best in the biz

Nothing that some birthing hips won't fix.

Why she has all that bait hanging out, she doesn't have a man.

stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2023, 12:10 PM   #1979
Supporter

Is Clark 5'8?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2023, 12:16 PM   #1980
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
Is Clark 5'8?
5'6"
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.