Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-23-2007, 08:40 AM  
"Think BOOM!"

Gasoline over $4 coming to a pump near you because this thread is ass

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...d=afOlUzd30YOo

Pretty alarmist, IMO, but possible.

Spoiler!
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:00 PM   #1966
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
That's why the national average is the only relevant figure.
To you.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:06 PM   #1967
Would an idiot do that?

This thread is 16 ****ing years old, zero people in 2007 would have said the price of gas would go back down to $3/gallon and stayed there forever.

Inflation alone probably puts the national average closer to $4, if not more.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:09 PM   #1968
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
To you.
Would you say the same if people in Texas compared their prices to yours?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:23 PM   #1969
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Yes, how can I be of assistance?
^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I want my 89 cents a gallon back, who do I talk to?
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:27 PM   #1970
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Would you say the same if people in Texas compared their prices to yours?
Here's the thing. You said "the cost of a gallon of gas has been below $3 a couple times."

So what? Has it been under $3 for more weeks than above $3? The same?

since COVID/the inauguration of Biden, I'm betting not. I think mostly it's been above, which makes your statement "it's been under $3 nationally a few times" kind of irrelevant.

The fact is around here gas has been about $2 higher since 2020, period. And around the country it's been higher rather than lower. Try being something other than pedantic.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 02:29 PM   #1971
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugeater View Post
^
Can we just go back to the 80's and call it good? We should be allowed a mulligan.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:33 PM   #1972
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Can we just go back to the 80's and call it good? We should be allowed a mulligan.
**** yeah, I'd love an IROC and prices for a decent example are crazy these days.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:40 PM   #1973
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 03:08 PM   #1974
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
^
I haven't perfected time travel yet, sorry.

And I REMEMBER WHEN A GALLON OF MILK WAS $0.79!!!!
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 03:13 PM   #1975
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Here's the thing. You said "the cost of a gallon of gas has been below $3 a couple times."

So what? Has it been under $3 for more weeks than above $3? The same?

since COVID/the inauguration of Biden, I'm betting not. I think mostly it's been above, which makes your statement "it's been under $3 nationally a few times" kind of irrelevant.

The fact is around here gas has been about $2 higher since 2020, period. And around the country it's been higher rather than lower. Try being something other than pedantic.
So what? Because you said this:

and that soon enough prices were going to come back down to under $3 because reasons

The national average was under $3.00/gallon in the early parts of 2021 and almost got there last December.

I'm not being pedantic. I'm being accurate and you're being emotional. Like I said, national average is what matters overall. I was in California this week and paid $5.10/gallon for regular unleaded. Almost $1.60/gallon higher than the national average.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 03:14 PM   #1976
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
**** yeah, I'd love an IROC and prices for a decent example are crazy these days.
I'll just take my Z28 back and the ability to get some tickets to beautify the city.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-08-2023, 03:16 PM   #1977
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Two dollars higher than what?
Old 04-08-2023, 03:52 PM   #1978
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Two dollars higher than what?
You would have liked living in the 80's and 90's, I would drive around town and chicks would occasionally pull their tops up for me.
Old 04-08-2023, 04:11 PM   #1979
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
You would have liked living in the 80's and 90's, I would drive around town and chicks would occasionally pull their tops up for me.
I did.
Old 04-08-2023, 04:48 PM   #1980
Supporter

Quote:
I was in California this week and paid $5.10/gallon for regular unleaded. Almost $1.60/gallon higher than the national average.
Every time I see something like this, it makes me wonder who in their right would continue to vote for the idiots that are running Commiefornia. The people are taced to death. Their cost of living is through the roof. The idiots are banning gas hot water heaters and stoves, gas cars, and putting more strain on an already maxed out power grid. But when election time comes around, the voters go out and say, hey, I like seeing my government screw up evi. I'm going to vote for them again. SMH. Bunch of window licking morons.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote