Old 02-27-2024, 08:57 AM  
MVP

***2024 NFL Free Agency***

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Can somebody create a “2024 Free Agency” thread, please. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Done
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:09 AM   #1951
In Search of a Life

The thing with Samuel is that while he isn't going to be an elite WR, he's gonna be steady.

Rice is your #1 WR, they're gonna expect a jump from him. They'll draft another guy probably fairly high.

So you need a few vets.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:09 AM   #1952
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:09 AM   #1953
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Probably what Jefferson will do eventually.
He's gonna go to the highest bidder.

Any offensive weapon that does that, should look no farther than Devante Adams
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:11 AM   #1954
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58 View Post
Well they wanted a quarterback so that's what they got.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:14 AM   #1955
MVP

ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ForeverChiefs58 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:16 AM   #1956
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Well they wanted a quarterback so that's what they got.
People conveniently forget that they would've also had to give up 2 first round picks.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:17 AM   #1957
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
1 year and $10M… and Jefferson. Probably a good situation for him if he can play. Denver needs to avoid Zack.
I actually think (and not trolling here) that Denver should pursue Zack. I mean what do they lose at this point? It would be interesting to see if Payton can develop him. If he does then you have a QB that was highly drafted that could better the Broncos. If not, they lose very little. Only 2-3 QBs in this draft more talented than him and they all will be gone before Denver picks. It’s a low risk move.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-12-2024, 07:20 AM   #1958
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I actually think (and not trolling here) that Denver should pursue Zack. I mean what do they lose at this point? It would be interesting to see if Payton can develop him. If he does then you have a QB that was highly drafted that could better the Broncos. If not, they lose very little. Only 2-3 QBs in this draft more talented than him and they all will be gone before Denver picks. It’s a low risk move.
I speak for every Chiefs fan when I say I approve of this message.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:20 AM   #1959
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
People conveniently forget that they would've also had to give up 2 first round picks.
Making a serious run at a title can be expensive
Old 03-12-2024, 07:21 AM   #1960
Plays to win the game!

I'm going to laugh so hard if JJ McCarthy and Bo Nix are gone before the Broncos pick and Sean Payton stays put again. I'll laugh even harder if one of those QBs goes onto having a Patrick Mahomes-like career. Get ****ed Denver.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:23 AM   #1961
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tredadda View Post
I don’t disagree… get him cheap, take a chance.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:26 AM   #1962
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Probably what Jefferson will do eventually.
It’s almost what he will have to do. Very few contenders can afford him. Houston is one of the few who could.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-12-2024, 07:27 AM   #1963
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

I haven’t really talked about Diontae Johnson in this thread - don’t remember if it has been discussed.

But that’s also something I’m completely down to explore. Even more so now with Wilson in Pittsburgh being such a bad fit with what Johnson is effective at.

If the price tag is something like a third round pick, that’s worth considering for sure.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:29 AM   #1964
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by emaw1979 View Post
I'm not a fan of this. Despite his speed, he is pretty limited to a slot receiver role. Last year, the WRs struggled because MVS and Toney busted and everyone else was basically a slot WR.

He is a smaller version of MVS with straight-line speed but no wiggle. He does have better hands at least.
Anybody else got any takes on this? I try to watch as little Washington football as possible.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-12-2024, 07:30 AM   #1965
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I haven’t really talked about Diontae Johnson in this thread - don’t remember if it has been discussed.

But that’s also something I’m completely down to explore. Even more so now with Wilson in Pittsburgh being such a bad fit with what Johnson is effective at.

If the price tag is something like a third round pick, that’s worth considering for sure.
I bet you he could be had for a 5th

Which is cheap enough that you don’t absolutely have to extend him either

Didn’t like his low effort stuff last year but I think that ultimately was the frustration of their QB play boiling over

He’s the best route runner “available “
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.