Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:01 PM   #1951
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY.
I can see my posts charge you up emotionally so here bro....for your sake.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=ignorelist

And word of advice ...if you don't want to read Tyreek hill shit, should probably stay out of Tyreek Hill trade threads.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:07 PM   #1952
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

If Tyreek was re-signed even at the same exact contract, we wouldn't only have a 6 million cap hit this year and a 31 mil next year. We'd structure it better to fit out cap. More likely 17 this year and 20 next.

You all know that, but I guess it's funner to just be intellectually dishonest.

And I also would have used some of the extra money we took on to re-structure Clark to give to Hill, so Clark wouldn't have a 9 mil cap hit next year. But that's just me.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:08 PM   #1953
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
I can see my posts charge you up emotionally so here bro....for your sake.

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/prof...?do=ignorelist

And word of advice ...if you don't want to read Tyreek hill shit, should probably stay out of Tyreek Hill trade threads.
other than finding you completely boring, I don't have any emotions about it.

You bore me. With your constant line of bullshit.

Just shut up and move on like normal, rational people.

I love how some of you can just so clearly be reacting on a deeply emotional level and are unable to face facts, yet when you're called out on it, want to call me emotional.

it's done, the math makes sense, you don't like it, we understand-move on already. Grow up. It's done.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:15 PM   #1954
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE **** UP ALREADY.
King has a long track record for purposefully being devil’s advocate for any major move we make in an effort to try to rile up posters. He gets off on it

Best for you to just put him on iggy to save the time
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 03:16 PM   #1955
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
other than finding you completely boring, I don't have any emotions about it.

You bore me. With your constant line of bullshit.

Just shut up and move on like normal, rational people.

I love how some of you can just so clearly be reacting on a deeply emotional level and are unable to face facts, yet when you're called out on it, want to call me emotional.

it's done, the math makes sense, you don't like it, we understand-move on already. Grow up. It's done.
I mean....I wasn't even talking about it until someone called me out in this thread.

Just like the last thread . So someone can call me out but I can't respond?

And like I said, if you "find me boring", then don't read and most importantly don't reply to my posts. All that does is create more back and forths which will do nothing but bore you more.

I mean, it's pretty simple IMO.
Old 04-22-2022, 03:16 PM   #1956
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
King has a long track record for purposefully being devil’s advocate for any major move we make in an effort to try to rile up posters. He gets off on it

Best for you to just put him on iggy to save the time
You bumped a thread that no one posted in in 22 days and called me out.

Uh...
Old 04-22-2022, 03:20 PM   #1957
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
If Tyreek was re-signed even at the same exact contract, we wouldn't only have a 6 million cap hit this year and a 31 mil next year. We'd structure it better to fit out cap. More likely 17 this year and 20 next.

You all know that, but I guess it's funner to just be intellectually dishonest.

And I also would have used some of the extra money we took on to re-structure Clark to give to Hill, so Clark wouldn't have a 9 mil cap hit next year. But that's just me.
It’s intellectually dishonest to say what Veach did or didn’t want. It’s a pretty clear based on his actions that he likely wanted a 3 year deal like he did with Sammy, Tyrann and most recently Reid. Veach also has been hesitant about age so a 3 year contract for a 28 year old makes more sense too.

So yes if that was the case a 3 year contract is much different than the 4 year contract he got in Miami. The cap hits for a $30 million contract would have definitely been high in year 2 regardless
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 07:51 PM   #1958
Molôn Labé

Good possibility Tyreek just wanted to be in Miami and already made up his mind.
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 09:01 PM   #1959
left blank intentionally

Quote:
But that's just me.
Exactly.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 09:02 PM   #1960
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Good possibility Tyreek just wanted to be in Miami and already made up his mind.
He had already bought a ****ing house there.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2022, 07:20 AM   #1961
MVP

We definitely could have afforded him, but I'm over it now and have come to terms.

The cap is about to boom. The cap right now is $208.2 mil. In 2023 the cap is projected to jump to $220-225 mil and then 2024 is when it takes off and estimates are around $260+ mil.

I love how so many on this site will take everything Reid or Veach say and treat it as gospel.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2022, 07:20 AM   #1962
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
He had already bought a ****ing house there.
Players have homes in different cities all the time. It's ****ing Miami and he's a millionaire. Is have a home there too if I were him.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-23-2022, 07:31 AM   #1963
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post

I love how so many on this site will take everything Reid or Veach say and treat it as gospel.
Conversely, I love how so many on this site are so hellbent on the idea that there must be some nefarious conspiracy afoot that they cannot accept what is openly and transparently done and explained. Veach is lying! He's on a secret sinister plot to dismantle the Chiefs!

I mean, come ON. What sense does that make?

It's one thing to disagree with the plan. It's another to just willfully disregard what is plain to see.

Veach and Reid clearly wanted to change the make-up of the roster; the team was too top heavy and we were seeing diminishing returns. We needed to get younger, and we need to get deeper and broader in our overall talent level.

TO ME, what this offseason says is that-NO, losing in the AFCCG is not an acceptable outcome. Getting to, and winning play-off games is no longer an acceptable outcome. KC wants to win SB's, and anything else is a disappointment.

They've said as much. The numbers show they're right. Not kicking the can down the road and extending Mahomes and Thuney is prudent. This year, and next year, should set us up well for the future. We will absolutely still contend THIS year.

I really don't understand all the gloom and doom, other than people just being emotional and not wanting to let go.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-23-2022, 07:53 AM   #1964
MVP

This trade sux but clearly Veach and Reid believe in their ability to draft and adjust the offense. They did do well in his absence, the few times he missed games. Our WR depth is already better with the additions of Juju, MVS, and we still have Mecole to run the gadget stuff. If we add another weapon in the draft this will be a deep group.

I'm not expecting as much RPO stuff next year. Our OL and RB's are too good to waste on routine gimmick plays. Feed the RB's and PA pass to speedsters who have a step on defenders. Back to fundamental football.
ThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliThyKingdomCome15 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-23-2022, 08:09 AM   #1965
The Insider

Hill was in Jefferson City with Chris Jones at a car dealership grand opening
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.