Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-08-2024, 07:56 PM  

WR Zay Jones scheduled to visit the Chiefs on Thursday [signed with Arizona]

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:33 AM   #181
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
FWIW Grunny has always been pretty close to the vibe with the Chiefs. He doesn’t break news but he definitely knows when the Chiefs feel a certain way about a situation.

He was very direct that he didn’t think Donovan Smith was coming back and the Chiefs want to have Wanya and Kingsley battle for LT.
In Veach we trust. I guess but.... if they blow another SB, blow a chance at a 3peat because Mahomes is running for his life all game, I'll not be so forgiving.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:34 AM   #182
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
In Veach we trust. I guess but.... if they blow another SB, blow a chance at a 3peat because Mahomes is running for his life all game, I'll not be so forgiving.
I’m sure Veach and the Chiefs really give a shit about your opinion.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:34 AM   #183
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Why would Donovan Smith want to come back?

He isn't coming back without basically being guaranteed the starter spot and if you do that why are you drafting OT's?

It to mean seems like he's only coming back if he legit has no offers and he's fine being a backup if he gets beaten out.
There has been no smoke about Smith for any team which was similar to Danna. Which makes me think they have some sort of agreement but want to see what the young guys do and since he is a veteran he doesn't need minicamp or OTA's.
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 11:36 AM   #184
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Whens the last time we had a guy visit leave and then sign? Doesnt seem like it happens
It might be because they see the practice facilities and practice locker room
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:36 AM   #185
In Search of a Life

Quote:

You're still trying to blame the entire OL falling apart due to injuries on Veach?
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:36 AM   #186
Hockey Town

I think signing Zay Jones is kind of important honestly, we don't want to be stuck with having to rely on Toney or Moore taking real snaps.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:40 AM   #187
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direckshun View Post
I think we're ultimately teasing ourselves, here.

I still think the Chiefs want Donovan Smith, so I don't think they're going to offer anything to Zay, but they'll do the same thing they did to DeAndre Hopkins (reportedly) and offer him a smaller deal on paper but offer him analysis that suggests he'll more than make up for it in endorsements.

There will be a conversation, but I bet it goes nowhere, the team will use its money to pay Donovan Smith, and sign Mecole Hardman for pennies right before training camp.
I don't think they want Smith anymore, unless someone gets injured. I think that's the only way any team signs Smith is due to injury. They have Morris and Kingsley and I'm sure they are going to give one of them every shot to grab the start LT spot.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:40 AM   #188
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
It’s not Veach’s fault that his starting LT, RT and LG all had season ending injuries. Also not his fault that LDT wanted to be a Dr early and Niang opted out.

Ever since that game Veach has gone hardcore on the OL depth. Even last year he added Wanya as a swing tackle and had Allegretti who were both out to good use. Did you know our old starting C Austin Reiter was on the PS? Veach basically had 2 layers of depth for the IOL and tackle. Now he added three OL in this draft.

Idk what to tell you. Any team losing that much on the OL in one season is gonna struggle. The Chiefs even making it to the SB with that much turnover was amazing.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2024, 11:40 AM   #189
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
He’s an old player that’s had hindering injuries for 2 years straight and was top 5 in pressures allowed. He’s not exactly marketable.

The bar is pretty damn low for Kingsley IMO
Kingsley's athletic ability alone is going to be enough to keep him from getting worked too badly. Plus, Mahomes has become quite accustomed to having to deal with pressure from the left side, I'm not even really sure it phases him anymore. I think they're tired of the revolving door and are just going to let one of these young guys take the job, which I am fine with.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:45 AM   #190
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

They must really see major improvement potential in Wanya Morris… because to have him as the back-up option in case Kingsley struggles is somewhat concerning.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:49 AM   #191
In Search of a Life

Why can't Kingsley just do what Smith does? I mean, that's a low bar.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 11:55 AM   #192
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

You're still trying to blame the entire OL falling apart due to injuries on Veach?
Yes, it's Veach's fault that both starting T got injured. He should have been prepared and signed a LT the week before the SB after Fisher went down! There were so many elite LT. It's probably Veach's fault that the starting OL in the SB all played like shit. Remmers was serviceable at RT, but got exposed when he was moved to LT. Wylie was forced to move from his starting guard spot to RT. We had to move Stefen Wisniewski a guy that only played in 5 games all season and was with a different team to begin the year to replace Wylie at guard. Damn Veach for not having a good option for a 4th tackle and a 4th ****ing guard! Idiot!
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:01 PM   #193
Please squeeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I thought Smith played great in the playoffs. Did I miss something?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:07 PM   #194
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m sure Veach and the Chiefs really give a shit about your opinion.
Or anyone else for that matter….
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 05-10-2024, 12:13 PM   #195
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
BYU aint Division II football but how many times did he face a Bosa level DE? That he will face in the NFL.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.