Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:36 PM   #181
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:38 PM   #182
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
There are a bunch of self righteous mother****ers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.

The weird thing is when I was 23 I drove that section of highway every day Rashee caused the wreck on. I also went to clubs til the early hours of the morning.

I was 23 during this age of social media and cameras everywhere. I never drove wrecklessly and endangered the lives of those around me nor did I ever punch someone at a club.

Lets not pretend that it's normal for a 23 year old to do either of those things.

Rashee has some issues he needs to work on. Does that mean he should be cut or banned for life from the league? No. But he needs an intervention before he ends up another case of a guy whose career was cut short because he's a dumb mother****er.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:41 PM   #183
MER

I think anytime a group of men greater than 2 go out together, there should be a female chaperone.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:42 PM   #184
In Mahomes I trust!

Ok, this was YET another dumbassery move by Rice. Innocent until proven guilty DOES NOT work here. This kid has NOT learned his lesson. He is VERY immature and is going to be suspended if not released by the CHIEFS. So, now we cry for another WR. The ONLY answer left is Hunter Renfrow. If that does not happen, then move to what you have on the roster - UDFA option or whatever. This SUCKS! I do not know what we currently have on the roster, nor do I know much about the practice squad. This is for ownership to figure out. I am so displaced over this complete idiocy.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:45 PM   #185
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntexascardfan View Post
The weird thing is when I was 23 I drove that section of highway every day Rashee caused the wreck on. I also went to clubs til the early hours of the morning.

I was 23 during this age of social media and cameras everywhere. I never drove wrecklessly and endangered the lives of those around me nor did I ever punch someone at a club.

Lets not pretend that it's normal for a 23 year old to do either of those things.

Rashee has some issues he needs to work on. Does that mean he should be cut or banned for life from the league? No. But he needs an intervention before he ends up another case of a guy whose career was cut short because he's a dumb mother****er.
In your 20s you never drove too fast or got into a fight where you threw punches? I’m sorry that you are boring. Tell your dad Ned Flanders we all say hello.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 6     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:48 PM   #186
In Search of a Life

I think the most optimistic way of looking at this is that there's a decent chance no charges are filed, and it may be the wake up call that Rice needs before he does something that is career ending.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:50 PM   #187
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Probably why he should be laying low for a while.
Without question, but at his age he is probably walking around with a continuous boner for fun and excitement.
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:50 PM   #188
In Search of a Life

Quote:
There are a bunch of self righteous mother****ers in this thread. Yes, Rice did a really stupid thing by racing on a highway and then leaving the scene of an accident. That doesn’t mean he shouldn’t go out like a normal 23 year old and live his life. We have zero clue what happened so maybe jump down off of your high horses and realize how lucky you are there weren’t cameras around everywhere, social media, and paparazzi following you at that age.
I mean, c'mon man. Theres a really big difference between kids being kids and getting into trouble in bars. And walking into a bar with an ankle monitor days after a very bad DUI. Let alone disrespecting Reid, let alone being weeks apart from the original incident, let alone narrowly escaping very serious charges, let alone being weeks away from nearly killing someone.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:52 PM   #189
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
There was a tape of Tyreek fecking talking. And everyone was screaming for him to be cut that night. Thankfully a few of us had the courage to say "let's wait and see before judging the guy" and we were RIGHT. And I'm taking the exact same attitude with this one. People make false allegations every single day. So why should I automatically believe that Rashee has done something wrong here? All I'm saying is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Fullstop.
Tyreek was at home with his kid. The chiefs never told him to stay away from his kid.

Rashee was in a bar. And I can guaran****ingtee you Andy and Clark told them to lay low until the dust settles. Im

Very big difference
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:53 PM   #190
Veteran

What colour shorts was the alleged perpetrator wearing? If they were grey then we good.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:53 PM   #191
Starter

Quote:
In your 20s you never drove too fast or got into a fight where you threw punches? I’m sorry that you are boring. Tell your dad Ned Flanders we all say hello.
Did I ever street race at 100+ mph in busy traffic on an highway, no.

Did I ever throw punches at a club. No.

Rashee's behavior is not typical for a 23 year old man.
ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ntexascardfan must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:54 PM   #192
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I think the most optimistic way of looking at this is that there's a decent chance no charges are filed, and it may be the wake up call that Rice needs before he does something that is career ending.
Barring something really bad he will get a third chance. I don't think Andy is the type of person who will let him out of the deep recesses of the doghouse for a very very very long time.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:55 PM   #193
Dazed and Confused

PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-07-2024, 06:56 PM   #194
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
There was a tape of Tyreek fecking talking. And everyone was screaming for him to be cut that night. Thankfully a few of us had the courage to say "let's wait and see before judging the guy" and we were RIGHT. And I'm taking the exact same attitude with this one. People make false allegations every single day. So why should I automatically believe that Rashee has done something wrong here? All I'm saying is INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY. Fullstop.
Innocent until proven guilty, yes. Presumption of innocence given his recent screw up, nope. Completely idiotic decision making, yup. Dude needs to get his shit straight and figure out what he wants in life.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 06:57 PM   #195
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I'm not sure this is a wake up call. His alarm already went off and this one is 10 minutes after he pressed snooze.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.