Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-04-2024, 01:36 PM  
Gonna go back in time....

Pat mahomes senior arrested for DUI...

https://www.reddit.com/r/KansasCityChiefs/s/cAePJGQMWw
Uh oh, looks pretty happy in his mugshot.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:47 PM   #181
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Can his ****ing family just STFD and for 2 goddamn seconds?

Maybe I’M the crazy one here, but if a family member of mine was the face of the NFL I’d probably live a pretty straight and narrow lifestyle to make sure none of my shit unnecessarily landed on him.
Let me know when a family member of yours status changes your personal behavior.

Its a stupid concept.

His behavior should be shaped by what's right and wrong, not who his son is.

Obviously dude has his own issues that have zero to do with who his son it.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:48 PM   #182
It's just a ride.

thread should just be locked. stop giving this tabloid garbage attention during superbowl week.
Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Iconic is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 04:48 PM   #183
Custom User Title

All those harping on the potential jail sentence, doesn't mean that's what hes gonna get. Just the guidelines they face. There's a decent chance doesn't serve much based on over crowding etc.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 02-04-2024, 04:59 PM   #184
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Is this guy a raging alcoholic, or just a moron? I hope it's the latter, but in my experience people who still drink like they're in their teens/20s and are in their 50s tend to be the former.

God knows I've done more than my share of drunken dipshittery, but that's all 30+ years in the rearview mirror now. I just don't get people who can't outgrow it.
I heard stories about him being super drunk at a Baylor game and getting kicked out of the stadium when Patrick was still at Texas Tech. Let's be honest though, he never has to work again and he has access to the best lawyers. Getting a few DUIs doesn't matter at this point.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:01 PM   #185
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I honestly never really liked beer. I've drank enough of it to fill a water tower, but again, it was all about getting hammered. I can't remember the last time I drank one. So drinking non-alcohol beer would be utterly pointless to me.
I actually really like Busch NA. It's the only one I like but it's the only one that tastes similar to beer.

I don't think I've had anything since 20 and we got clobbered by the Bucs. At half time I dug in and got sideways. I don't think i've had a drink since then.

That said I've always loved the taste of beer. I use to keep an NA in the car with me when I drove around for about a year. Eventually I just had a 12 pack of it sit in the fridge for over a year and threw it away.

I do need to go ahead and get a nice bottle of Macallan 18 year WHEN I win my futures bet. If Chris Jones is the MVP I'll step that up to a 25...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:02 PM   #186
In Search of a Life

Looks like he’s had 5 dui arrests. He must have gotten off on some of them. Safe to say he’s an alcoholic who needs help.
Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Chiefnj2 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:06 PM   #187
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
If he served 40 days before, it's going to be a substantial sentence this time around.
A third or subsequent DWI in Texas is very serious. You will face a third-degree felony charge, punishable by: Up to 10 years in prison, or a minimum of 10 days in jail if probation is granted.
Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Oxford has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:09 PM   #188
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I heard stories about him being super drunk at a Baylor game and getting kicked out of the stadium when Patrick was still at Texas Tech. Let's be honest though, he never has to work again and he has access to the best lawyers. Getting a few DUIs doesn't matter at this point.
One can only wonder IF Pat and his mom have stopped cleaning up Pat Sr.'s messes which is the only way Sr. might get truly clean because my guess Sr. has already gone through his $$ from MLB or coming close to it with this kind of lifestyle.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:10 PM   #189
Replaced by a future HOFer !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
Looks like he’s had 5 dui arrests. He must have gotten off on some of them. Safe to say he’s an alcoholic who needs help.
No doubt.
Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefshrink is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:14 PM   #190
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I actually really like Busch NA. It's the only one I like but it's the only one that tastes similar to beer.

I don't think I've had anything since 20 and we got clobbered by the Bucs. At half time I dug in and got sideways. I don't think i've had a drink since then.

That said I've always loved the taste of beer. I use to keep an NA in the car with me when I drove around for about a year. Eventually I just had a 12 pack of it sit in the fridge for over a year and threw it away.

I do need to go ahead and get a nice bottle of Macallan 18 year WHEN I win my futures bet. If Chris Jones is the MVP I'll step that up to a 25...
Ugh. Busch was the beer of choice when I was a kid. That's probably why I don't like beer now.

Good call on The Macallan, though. Although it looks like a bottle of the 25YO will set you back about $1,000, at least. Good luck!
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:15 PM   #191
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 View Post
FIVE? Jesus.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:15 PM   #192
Baba Ganoush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-04-2024, 05:15 PM   #193
Veteran

SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.SD15 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:15 PM   #194
Most Valuable Villain

Dude…you’re stupid if you don’t think that Pat already knows how his Dad is. I highly doubt this affects him in the slightest. We’ll be fine.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 05:17 PM   #195
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Dude, Pat isn't going to let this "distract" him from the ultimate goal. The game is still a week away. It's not even remotely THAT serious.
It’s not like this is Pat Sr.’s first offense either. Pretty sure Patrick is familiar with this by now.
tredadda has disabled reputation