Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2019, 01:37 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

So whatever happened to the love affair between Natasha and Bruce? That just got sort of dropped?

And they brought back Williams Hurts General Ross but never Betty Ross again?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 03:52 PM   #3
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
So whatever happened to the love affair between Natasha and Bruce? That just got sort of dropped?

And they brought back Williams Hurts General Ross but never Betty Ross again?

Professor Hulk killed her she-boner.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 04:05 PM   #4
sorta mod-ish

Oh, one more gripe -

They shouldn't have dusted Thanos (or Ronin the Accuser for that matter). He is such the perfect bad guy and so central to so much in Marvel that he legit is as big as Iron Man or Wolverine or anybody else. I know it's a comic book movie and nobody is ever "really" gone or dead, but I feel they might have painted themselves into a bit of a corner with that move. I'm sure they'll figure it out, somehow.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 05:51 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Oh, one more gripe -

They shouldn't have dusted Thanos (or Ronin the Accuser for that matter). He is such the perfect bad guy and so central to so much in Marvel that he legit is as big as Iron Man or Wolverine or anybody else. I know it's a comic book movie and nobody is ever "really" gone or dead, but I feel they might have painted themselves into a bit of a corner with that move. I'm sure they'll figure it out, somehow.
They got Galactus and Doom back. There are plenty of bad guys to build the next big arc around.
GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.GloucesterChief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:49 PM   #6
Stay positive, don't give up

Loved the movie. Tied it up nice and yes I teared up at the end. I was pretty shocked Nat died. Isn't she getting a black widow movie?

I'm excited for the future...
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:21 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Loved the movie. Tied it up nice and yes I teared up at the end. I was pretty shocked Nat died. Isn't she getting a black widow movie?

I'm excited for the future...
Yes, I believe they have announced a Black Widow movie. No idea how that will work? Prequel maybe?

They have announced series of Loki and Falcon and The Winter Soldier too.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:10 PM   #8
sorta mod-ish

Not going to lie - I'm very much looking forward to Galactus and the rest of the Marvel Cosmics being done properly. Doom as well, he'll definitely carry the baddie water.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:15 PM   #9
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Not going to lie - I'm very much looking forward to Galactus and the rest of the Marvel Cosmics being done properly. Doom as well, he'll definitely carry the baddie water.
Mephisto enters the fray too
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:18 PM   #10
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Doom is the man. I hope they do him justice.

You know ... establish him as the evil ruler of Latveria (or whatever it was). Living in a fabulous, spooky-ass castle ... using his genius and quasi-metaphysical powers to screw everybody he sees.

He can be a rich, complex, highly-relatable character if they do him right. Not the one-dimensional version we have seen in the past, but a family man with his own country and a nasty attitude.

Plus, is there any Marvel superperson he hasn't fought? The dude has a history.

Who will they cast as von Doom, I wonder. Cumberbatch would have been great, but he's already taken.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:16 PM   #11
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Not everybody likes Kevin Smith, of course. But I do, and he dropped a UToob video which is a recap of the film ... all spoilers.

It's cool to listen to someone who legitimately loves these films talk about Endgame ... his genuine appreciation comes through. If you're into that sort of thing, I recommend it. (He cries about 10 times during his recap.) The link is below if you're interested ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-6a5GCkR7A

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:23 PM   #12
Blah Blah Blah

I enjoyed it, but not as much as Infinity War. It definitely could have been tightened up.

Got a chuckle though when Captain Marvel started talking at Avengers HQ. She sounded kind of bitchy and there was an audible groan from multiple people in the theater.
kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.kc rush is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:32 PM   #13
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kc rush View Post
I enjoyed it, but not as much as Infinity War. It definitely could have been tightened up.

Got a chuckle though when Captain Marvel started talking at Avengers HQ. She sounded kind of bitchy and there was an audible groan from multiple people in the theater.
Speaking of that scene, It didn’t match up with the end scene of Captain Marvel. She just showed up and surprised them in the war room.

In Endgame, she just flew in with the ship
Old 04-28-2019, 06:37 PM   #14
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Speaking of that scene, It didn’t match up with the end scene of Captain Marvel. She just showed up and surprised them in the war room.

In Endgame, she just flew in with the ship
She surprised them in the war room then left to go get Stark.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-28-2019, 06:48 PM   #15
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
She surprised them in the war room then left to go get Stark.

Ah ok. That makes sense