Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 11-07-2014, 06:14 PM  
Bolton gonna knock you out

What strains of weed are you currently smoking?

Since we have a what are you drinking thread, I think we need a what strain are you smoking thread. Hope it's not a Q.

I'll start. I've got 2 kinds currently 1) Cherry Berry, which is a cross between Berry White and Cherry Kush 2) some fire ass Blue Dream. Hard to pick which I like better but leaning towards Cherry Berry. All the Berry White strains I've had are funk!!
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:43 PM   #1921
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefBlueCFC View Post
Just saw that legalized weed was passed yesterday in Missouri …… sayyyyy ****in whattt
There's going to be a new smell radiating from the Arrowhead parking lot...and probably a lot less leftovers from the tailgating.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 05:56 PM   #1922
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
There's going to be a new smell radiating from the Arrowhead parking lot...and probably a lot less leftovers from the tailgating.
new smell?
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-10-2022, 06:30 PM   #1923
MVP

When was the last time anyone here green housed their car?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 11-10-2022, 06:50 PM   #1924
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberSponge View Post
new smell?
I'd imagine with pot being legalized, there's going to a lot more toking in the arrowhead parking lot.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:45 PM   #1925
Supporter

Quote:
I'd imagine with pot being legalized, there's going to a lot more toking in the arrowhead parking lot.
Still illegal to smoke in a public setting. Probably won't impact usage at places like tailgating unless the PD decides they want easy revenue from fines.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:03 PM   #1926
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Nah man Arrowhead parking lot has always had weed smokers its been pretty much decriminalized in KC the last few years and before that not really enforced. We have so much crime they hardly even arrest murders in this city.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 08:26 AM   #1927
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nah man Arrowhead parking lot has always had weed smokers its been pretty much decriminalized in KC the last few years and before that not really enforced. We have so much crime they hardly even arrest murders in this city.
Q can't underfund the police department anymore so maybe some of those murders can be solved.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:49 AM   #1928
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
Still illegal to smoke in a public setting. Probably won't impact usage at places like tailgating
Correct, it's never really stopped me before.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 08:53 AM   #1929
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabblerouser View Post
Correct, it's never really stopped me before.
Chiefs should apply for a cannabis lounge license. Make the entire sports complex a cannabis friendly environment!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 08:54 AM   #1930
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Still illegal to smoke in a public setting. Probably won't impact usage at places like tailgating unless the PD decides they want easy revenue from fines.
It's illegal to use in public in Illinois. And it's literally everywhere. Walking into the grocery store and there's two guys passing a J right there by the door.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:07 AM   #1931
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
It's illegal to use in public in Illinois. And it's literally everywhere. Walking into the grocery store and there's two guys passing a J right there by the door.
It is everywhere. My wife is super sensitive to the smell. When it comes to smelling weed she is like a bloodhound.

I only stated the law because it is almost guaranteed someone here is going to get a ticket and then come here and complain they got a ticket when weed is legal.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2022, 09:10 AM   #1932
Abandoned Former Rams Fan

Quote:
According to an article I read it's only prohibited in places where smoking tobacco is prohibited.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-...145515009.html

Quote:
If weed is legal, will you be able to smoke in public?
Smoking weed will be prohibited wherever smoking tobacco is prohibited, according to Amendment 3.

The penalty for smoking in public in an area that is not designated for smoking will result in a civil penalty and no more than a $100 fine. This change will make it so the infraction will be civil and not criminal, and it will reduce the fee for smoking in public.

Marijuana users will also not be able to consume or possess marijuana on the grounds of any public or private schools (that’s preschool through higher education), or on the grounds of a correctional facility.
ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.ScareCrowe would the whole thing.
Old 11-11-2022, 10:43 AM   #1933
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScareCrowe View Post
According to an article I read it's only prohibited in places where smoking tobacco is prohibited.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/missouri-...145515009.html
The law states that it cannot be consumed in public.

While Amendment 3 legalizes marijuana for adult use, driving under the influence and the public consumption of marijuana will still be prohibited. However, instead of facing a criminal conviction and jail time under current law, Amendment 3 decriminalizes public consumption and instead institutes a fine of no more than $100.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:44 AM   #1934
MVP

Was delivered 2 oz of clean, fresh trainwreck bud a dozen cookies yesterday.
The weed should last a year if I do.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2022, 11:48 AM   #1935
Veteran

First time my siblings decided to grow themselves this year.

My brother grew about 30 plants this year and plans to sell and turn a profit. Supposedly he plans to continue doing this.

My dad grew 3 and said he’s never doing it again, too much work.

Personally I hate weed. Used to smoke it in high school like it was candy. Didn’t matter what it was, I LOVED weed. Started dating this girl, it made me paranoid around her, maybe cause I liked her so much I dunno, I still always wonder if that was a trigger which led me to never enjoying it again as I had made multiple attempts to get back into it over the years but nonetheless I’d rather do blow and alcohol.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli