Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2016, 05:57 AM   #1921
BAMF

Any recommendations for a mandolin slicer?
jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.jspchief threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-25-2016, 06:11 AM   #1922
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspchief View Post
Any recommendations for a mandolin slicer?

I have this one, and love it. Excellent, razor sharp. It'll cut the tip of your finger off, and it not bleed for like 30 seconds.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0000632QE/...kequippilot-20
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2016, 09:16 PM   #1923
I like Pie!

Fish, chips and peas, Gubner! It was pretty good, shouldn't have added Italian seasoning to the breading, too much oregano.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0008.jpg
Views:	461
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	111950  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 06:33 AM   #1924
Consuming CP souls

Big O ribeye yesterday
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 06:34 AM   #1925
Consuming CP souls

Looks like a good coating on the fish buzz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 12:07 PM   #1926
pie is never free

Tonight is authentic carne asada tacos, an incredibly easy to make old favorite

Sirloin tip steak finely chopped

Steamed corn tortillas

Chopped onion

Cilantro

Sour cream

Fresh salsa

So simple, so delicious
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 12:10 PM   #1927
Cast Iron Jedi

I've been traveling this week, so I'm thinking quick and easy. Likely just something like hamburgers in the cast iron.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 06:53 PM   #1928
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Looks like a good coating on the fish buzz

Thanks Mr. Meatball.
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #1929
I like Pie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Tonight is authentic carne asada tacos, an incredibly easy to make old favorite

Sirloin tip steak finely chopped

Steamed corn tortillas

Chopped onion

Cilantro

Sour cream

Fresh salsa

So simple, so delicious

Welp, Easy, we are on the same page, only mine were shredded chicken.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	000_0001.jpg
Views:	469
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	111952  
Old 03-26-2016, 07:15 PM   #1930
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Welp, Easy, we are on the same page, only mine were shredded chicken.
That works all day, count me in
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:43 PM   #1931
I like Pie!

It was good, I originally wanted to make oven fried Chimichangas but I couldn't find a ripe avocado to save my live. That and I got lazy.
Old 03-26-2016, 07:48 PM   #1932
Shit

Quote:
It was good, I originally wanted to make oven fried Chimichangas but I couldn't find a ripe avocado to save my live. That and I got lazy.
Sometimes ripe avocados are tough to find.

El pollo rey always has them but it's probably not close lol. A lady walked in last week and bought 14 while I was standing in line, said she couldn't find any.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:31 PM   #1933
I like Pie!

What the heck do you do with 14 ripe avocados? I picked out two I thought I could use, no such luck. Wasted one, the other will wait.
Old 03-26-2016, 08:37 PM   #1934
Shit

Quote:
What the heck do you do with 14 ripe avocados? I picked out two I thought I could use, no such luck. Wasted one, the other will wait.
No idea what she was doing with them. She spoke so quietly I could only catch pieces, I haven't had to speak it in a few years
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-26-2016, 09:40 PM   #1935
Supporter

Quote:
Shitton of Guac?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.