Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:15 PM   #1921
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Again with the word panic.

I don't see panic. I see people and organizations attempting to be proactive.
Yet you guys aren’t getting tested or doing much about it.

Why?
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:15 PM   #1922
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Again with the word panic.

I don't see panic. I see people and organizations attempting to be proactive.
Yes,

It is proactive to cost thousands of American's wages for a virus that has infected 0.00008571428571428571 of the US Population.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #1923
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC View Post
I wish you would give cancer this kind of attention.
You act like cancer isn't given attention. Of course people are taking about Covid-19 right now.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #1924
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Yes,

It is proactive to cost thousands of American's wages for a virus that has infected 0.00008571428571428571 of the US Population.
That's how Italy felt, until the virus forced their hand.

https://www.lowellsun.com/2020/03/11...ly-all-stores/

Quote:
Italy’s premier says all stores except pharmacies and grocery stores are being closed nationwide in response to the country’s coronavirus outbreak.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #1925
Rabbi Goldmann

Close the borders.

Nope, let’s cancel things we love. That’s better.

Thanks China people for eating bats
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:16 PM   #1926

Quote:
Yes,

The trickle effect of this decision will be in the billions.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #1927

I mean I guess everyone agrees about border wall now XD
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #1928

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupDock View Post
You act like cancer isn't given attention. Of course people are taking about Covid-19 right now.
Have you been tested?
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #1929
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Yet you guys aren’t getting tested or doing much about it.

Why?
Because i'm not sick? Why the **** would i get tested if i don't have symptoms?

Dafuq? The only thing "I" can do, is be proactive with sanitation, and be smart about not touching things that don't need to be touched.

Again, there's a difference between panic and simply being aware and cautious.

That nuance seems to have gotten lost.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #1930
MVP

Quote:
Yes,

Possibly because we have looked at what has happened in other countries. Makes a lot more sense to try an be proactive.
SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.SupDock would the whole thing.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #1931

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
That's how Italy felt, until the virus forced their hand.

https://www.lowellsun.com/2020/03/11...ly-all-stores/
When did you get tested?
Old 03-11-2020, 03:17 PM   #1932
MVP

Quote:
Have you been tested?
Why would I get tested?
Old 03-11-2020, 03:18 PM   #1933
El Gato Gordo Loco Anaranjado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Because they were in poor health already.

How many under 60 in the US have died?
Well, under 39 about 2 to 4 out of 1,000 die.

39-59 would be even higher.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:19 PM   #1934
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
This. It’s truly a media driven frenzy with a political motive.

No one panicking like this for anything else since 2008. It’s all because Trump.
come on man, show me one comment that’s not on Twitter, where someone wanted grandma and grandpa to die if that gets Trump out of office?

Katrina was the biggest **** up possible and Bush did okay afterwards so I think your theory that a botched handling of this changes much political. Everyone already has their teams.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:19 PM   #1935

Quote:
Because i'm not sick? Why the **** would i get tested if i don't have symptoms?

Dafuq? The only thing "I" can do, is be proactive with sanitation, and be smart about not touching things that don't need to be touched.

Again, there's a difference between panic and simply being aware and cautious.

That nuance seems to have gotten lost.
Well see thats the thing with the coronavirus... You don't have to show symptoms, WHO says some people have it and never exhibited any symptoms. I mean I don't think you should be tested, I'm just saying.