Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:15 PM   #1906
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson View Post
It screws up a week and a half of game planning.
mmmhrmmmm
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:15 PM   #1907
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What is shows is that these old pre-conceived notions about the NFL die hard.

People are picking the Bucs because "games are won in the trenches".

It's like they didn't watch the Patriots over the last 10 years, flipping the ball to undersized WR's and RB's in less than 2 seconds while blanketing the field with DB's and rushing 3.

It's like they haven't watched the Chiefs all year, moving the ball at will regardless of who plays OL.

The modern NFL is about matchups, especially individual player matchups. The whole "trenches" argument died years ago.
Oh, they sure do.

And people also don't realize how big and physical the Chiefs' DL actually is. They still think this is the line "led" by Justin Houston and Bitchmade Dee.

They don't realize that Chris Jones and Mike Pennel and Derrick Nnadi are some big, strong, physical guys, that the DEs are big and physical and sound.

Well, Chris Simms does. But I haven't seen another national person actually be aware of that.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:16 PM   #1908
Fan since 1997

Aside from Brady, the rest of the Bucs players are just happy to be here. This reminds me of the Browns game where you could sense Browns players were just happy to be playing in the game and in the 4th quarter couldn't close the deal because the moment was too big for them. I envision a similar scenario.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:17 PM   #1909
11-5, baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Well there is one of our inactives. I am trying to figure out who sits?

Thompson
Fisher (I don't think he was placed on IR, but I may have missed it)
Gay
Watkins (50/50 if he plays is my guess)
????
????
????
Saunders & Ward.
Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.Skyy God is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:17 PM   #1910
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
You know they are all playing...it's the ****ing Super Bowl!
The real question is....how effective will they be?
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:18 PM   #1911
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Oh, they sure do.

And people also don't realize how big and physical the Chiefs' DL actually is. They still think this is the line "led" by Justin Houston and Bitchmade Dee.

They don't realize that Chris Jones and Mike Pennel and Derrick Nnadi are some big, strong, physical guys, that the DEs are big and physical and sound.

Well, Chris Simms does. But I haven't seen another national person actually be aware of that.
Simms actually watches the games...I'm not sure the rest do.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:23 PM   #1912
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Holy shit. Tampa was the beneficiary of more PI yards than anyone in the past 12 years, which as long as it’s been tracked. Wow.
I’m sure that’s just a coincidence!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:26 PM   #1913
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I’ve prepared myself for the flags if it gets ugly early in the game.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:29 PM   #1914
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’ve prepared myself for the flags if it gets ugly early in the game.
There's inevitably gonna be a few DPI's just based on how the Chiefs play defense.

I think it was...the Bills? where they had a scoring drive that was aided by a couple of DPI's. What i found great about it though was that the Chiefs didn't let a few DPI's affect their aggressive play vs the receivers.

If they throw flags, w/e. They can't throw flags every play the whole ****ing game. Stay aggressive, keep fighting those receivers even if you get flagged a few times.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:30 PM   #1915
Rookie

https://www.wsj.com/articles/tom-bra...ta-11612496355
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:32 PM   #1916
lifelong Chiefs survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
You know they are all playing...it's the ****ing Super Bowl!
The real question is....how effective will they be?
One of the first plays of the game should be Kelce breaking Lavonte David's ankles (and hamstring), then flat out running over Mr. No-contact Whitehead.
Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.Rukdafaidas would the whole thing.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:50 PM   #1917
Andy Reid Supporter

Bold prediction: the Chiefs get more pressure on Tom Brady than the Bucs get on Patrick Mahomes.

I think both QB’s get pressured quite a bit but we end up getting more
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:55 PM   #1918
I’m a Mahomo!

Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:55 PM   #1919
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Bold prediction: the Chiefs get more pressure on Tom Brady than the Bucs get on Patrick Mahomes.

I think both QB’s get pressured quite a bit but we end up getting more
At least 3 sacks and 2 ints on the Boy Kisser...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:57 PM   #1920
I’m a Mahomo!

Great interview with Joe Montana.