Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:39 PM   #1891
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
Newly added LB Blake Martinez just retired today. Guess 3 weeks with the Raiders was enough.

So this week they've lost....

Waller (IR)
Renfrow (IR)
LB Diablo (IR)
Martinez (Retired)
Abrams (released)

Something going on over there in LV.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 07:41 PM   #1892
Going home eventually

What crap season. I mean holy hell did it go bad. All the noise in the off season for nothing. Worse than the Donkey season with more talent.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 08:18 PM   #1893
I'll be back.

HOLY **** THE PUSSY CRYING AT THE MIC

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2022, 08:33 PM   #1894
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

That sounds like his "I'm leaving forever" moment
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 08:42 PM   #1895
I'll be back.

holy **** i'd cry too

Old 11-13-2022, 08:48 PM   #1896
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
holy **** i'd cry too

Lord - look at the energy levels and effort from the DBs on that run. 26, 27 and 21 all just kinda trotting as Ryan runs by them.

That was so bad.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:19 PM   #1897
In Search of a Life

Quote:

What a weak-ass baby!
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:20 PM   #1898
MVP

Just another week in Raiderland.

And our fan base thinks some rookie QB will solve the inherent and systematic problems infused in the organization.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:22 PM   #1899
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Lord - look at the energy levels and effort from the DBs on that run. 26, 27 and 21 all just kinda trotting as Ryan runs by them.

That was so bad.
Josh*Dubow
@JoshDubowAP
The last QB with a run longer than 39 yards vs #Raiders was Tim Tebow with a 40-yarder in 2010. Lamar Jackson also had a 39-yarder in 2018

Josh Dubow
@JoshDubowAP
Matt Ryan’s longest career run before going 39 yards vs #Raiders was a 20-yarder in 2010 vs Saints
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:25 PM   #1900
Ultrabanned

Commitment to excrement indeed. Fish stinks from the head down and the fish has a stupid haircut to boot
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:26 PM   #1901
MVP

At least, the new stadium doesn't have pee troughs.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:28 PM   #1902
MVP

Can't believe they allowed Old Man Ryan to run on them like that. Incredible
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:28 PM   #1903
Politically Incorrect

#21 should be benched or cut. One of the worst efforts I've seen outside of preseason or last game of year when you're 6 games out of playoff chase.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:31 PM   #1904
Elway be drinkin' again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Just another week in Raiderland.

And our fan base thinks some rookie QB will solve the inherent and systematic problems infused in the organization.
Im heading to Vegas for the Chiefs game in January. Taking my son and meeting a friend and his son who are Raiders Fans. He says Davis is the problem. Davis does not listen to anybody or seek advice. He knew it was going to be bad when McDaniels was named as HC but admits he did not expect it to be this bad. We used to collectively laugh at the Donks when McDaniels was their coach. He about crapped a brick when Davis named him at the beginning of the year
Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.Shiver Me Timbers wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-13-2022, 09:35 PM   #1905
Mod Team

Quote:

Only bigger pussy move I've seen today is that one poster making a leaving forever thread in the romper room.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.