Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-16-2019, 04:17 PM  
Baby Cry Cry

Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:13 AM   #1876
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
“A Jersey is being made”

“1 3 5”

Wtf is this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:13 AM   #1877
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat View Post
I agree with you but it's just fun to talk about.
Its fun as hell to speculate. I think the media outlet is just trying to be the first for clicks if it actually happens. They don't do this unless theres a reasonable possibility of it happening. I'm sure media outlets have Betty White's obit ready to go in case it happens in the next 6 months...
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:14 AM   #1878
The man you could post like.

Quote:
“A Jersey is being made”

“1 3 5”
****. Pack it up, boys, we aren't getting him
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:14 AM   #1879
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
This trade doesn't guarantee anything.

I am a rather aggressive person in business. I never want to wonder "What if?". I hope the Chiefs have this same mindset.
I agree but for right now I'd rather be all in than "eh we have our chance"

You can't tell me that Jalen Ramsey would not come to play in an AFC title game against the Patriots, that 1 guy in the secondary can mean all the difference for the team we have.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:15 AM   #1880
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjosh View Post
Wtf is this ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just shit I’m hearing.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:15 AM   #1881
MVP

Quote:
“A Jersey is being made”

“1 3 5”
will you stop with the speculative bullshit just say what you know
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:15 AM   #1882
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Just shit I’m hearing.
****!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:16 AM   #1883
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
will you stop with the speculative bullshit just say what you know
he doesn’t know anymore than anyone else out there.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:17 AM   #1884
Supporter

135 is the area code for a city in India.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:17 AM   #1885
Mahomosapien

Quote:
Just shit I’m hearing.

Ohh sorry, i thought you had were embedding something on twitter or something and it didnt show the source. Sometimes that stuff doesn’t show up on Tapatalk
bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.bigjosh has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:19 AM   #1886
Thank you

IT

IS

FAPPENING!!!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2019, 07:20 AM   #1887
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
he doesn’t know anymore than anyone else out there.
Maybe. But I hear things.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:24 AM   #1888
Mahomes or GTFO

1st, 3rd, 5th I assume
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:25 AM   #1889
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
1st, 3rd, 5th I assume
Yeah, that's what I'm assuming.

Translation: 2nd, 4th, and 6th due to draft position.

That's not horrible by any means.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-18-2019, 07:29 AM   #1890
Veteran

DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli