Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-23-2019, 02:58 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

***OFFICIAL 2019 Chiefs Training Camp Thread***

In the meantime, this gem from Andy Reid's press conference today:

Last edited by RealSNR; 07-23-2019 at 05:44 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:53 AM   #1876
Hockey Town

Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:55 AM   #1877
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm not the one who fellates bottom of the roster guys. Mark Fields will be selling cars in 3 years.
I’m not saying anything other than the guy is reportedly having a great camp and predicting he will make the team.

It’s not my fault that you lack reading comprehension.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:55 AM   #1878
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
BJ Kissel

@ChiefsReporter
Mark Fields with the interception during 7-on-7.

Right on cue
FANGUPO!!!

I mean...FIELDS!!!

Dude can play.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #1879
In Search of a Life

Let’s just get to some preseason games first guys
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #1880
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Mark Fields will be selling cars in 3 years.
And will still have accomplished more than you ever will in your lifetime.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:56 AM   #1881
I missed '69!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post

This return situation could get weird...
Betting that’s a standard emergency situation sort of move.
Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Redbled must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:57 AM   #1882
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
And will still have accomplished more than you ever will in your lifetime.
That is some hard core smack right there.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:57 AM   #1883

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Veach get on the phone and sign Morris Claiborne for a vet minimum deal. Had a career year last year with 14 pd’s and 2 INT’s

Pretty damn good for your 4th/5th corner
Yeah, Claiborne's probably a good idea.

He's always been pretty stiff and not someone I care for seeing in a lot of man situations, but you can probably get away with running him in Cover 3 and not have him completely embarrass himself.

He's pretty much the last 'veteran' available with any ability. Veach can keep taking flyers on these unknown younger guys to see if they show anything in camp; I don't have a problem with that. But if guys like Hunter can't actually demonstrate NFL ability, he needs to have Claiborne queued up.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Hardman never struck me as a guy that’s afraid to take a hit when watching film. I don’t know where you heard these rumors, but I haven’t seen that anywhere?
A radio interview and a podcast had mentioned it. I don't recall who, maybe Chadiha was one of them?

I haven't been out there and like you, it was never something I picked up when he was drafted so I can't speak to the veracity. Just something I heard.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:59 AM   #1885
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Yeah, Claiborne's probably a good idea.

He's always been pretty stiff and not someone I care for seeing in a lot of man situations, but you can probably get away with running him in Cover 3 and not have him completely embarrass himself.

He's pretty much the last 'veteran' available with any ability. Veach can keep taking flyers on these unknown younger guys to see if they show anything in camp; I don't have a problem with that. But if guys like Hunter can't actually demonstrate NFL ability, he needs to have Claiborne queued up.
Yea...looks like we're gonna roll into the season with our CB looking like this..

Ward
Breeland
Fuller
Ward
Fields

Not really sure how I feel about this.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:00 AM   #1886
In Search of a Life

Quote:
A radio interview and a podcast had mentioned it. I don't recall who, maybe Chadiha was one of them?

I haven't been out there and like you, it was never something I picked up when he was drafted so I can't speak to the veracity. Just something I heard.
Gotcha.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:00 AM   #1887

Quote:
I'm not the one who fellates bottom of the roster guys. Mark Fields will be selling cars in 3 years.
A mere two posts after polishing Pringle's knob.

So, y'know, there's that.

Completely independent of anything you've posted today, Staylor is right - you are a moron.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:03 AM   #1888
In Search of a Life

Quote:
A mere two posts after polishing Pringle's knob.

So, y'know, there's that.

Completely independent of anything you've posted today, Staylor is right - you are a moron.
Good catch
Old 08-02-2019, 09:03 AM   #1889
Hockey Town

If the DL can hold up as a good unit during the season and we are going to be a primarily zone team the secondary will probably come off looking like it's not to bad.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:04 AM   #1890
Andy Reid Supporter

I’ll never forget Billay saying Foles was a trash QB who would never be good, then the guy wins a Super Bowl a year later
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.