Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2021, 08:31 PM  
Life is changing..

Let's talk about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Super Bowl Edition)

Second straight Super Bowl win incoming.

Time to send old man Brady out to pasture.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:37 PM   #1876
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Like every other game The Chiefs have played in the last season and a half:

If they take care of their business, they'll win.

It's possible that they don't.

I don't think it's likely.
yip!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:41 PM   #1877
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Watkins practiced fully today for first time in over a month, listed as questionable
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:43 PM   #1878
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Watkins practiced fully today for first time in over a month, listed as questionable
And with Robinson cleared to return from the COVID-19 list the Chiefs will be at full strength at WR.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:44 PM   #1879
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I predict he not only plays, but comes up with at least one big catch on par with him burning Richard Sherman last year.

If he doesn't play, my hunch is that he retires. Seems dramatic but if I missed a revenge game against the team that drafted me AND a Super Bowl back-to-back, I'd question whether it's worth trying anymore.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:45 PM   #1880

Darwin Thompson didn’t practice today due to an illness.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:49 PM   #1881
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Oh crap, is he gonna be ready, is there time?
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:49 PM   #1882
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
What is shows is that these old pre-conceived notions about the NFL die hard.

People are picking the Bucs because "games are won in the trenches".

It's like they didn't watch the Patriots over the last 10 years, flipping the ball to undersized WR's and RB's in less than 2 seconds while blanketing the field with DB's and rushing 3.

It's like they haven't watched the Chiefs all year, moving the ball at will regardless of who plays OL.

The modern NFL is about matchups, especially individual player matchups. The whole "trenches" argument died years ago.
Any time I hear some former player spouting about tenches then going to buzz words, you gotta hit em, be physical and tough.

I know the dude is a meathead that doesn't understand today's NFL.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:49 PM   #1883
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 12:55 PM   #1884
Veteran

After spending nearly two weeks looking at the tape, analyzing the match-ups, and crunching the numbers, I've come to this conclusion:

The Kansas City Chiefs will score more points than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.KC Hawks wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 12:56 PM   #1885

Old 02-05-2021, 12:57 PM   #1886
Just Lurking

Quote:
Well there is one of our inactives. I am trying to figure out who sits?

Thompson
Fisher (I don't think he was placed on IR, but I may have missed it)
Gay
Watkins (50/50 if he plays is my guess)
????
????
????
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 02-05-2021, 12:59 PM   #1887
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Hawks View Post
After spending nearly two weeks looking at the tape, analyzing the match-ups, and crunching the numbers, I've come to this conclusion:

The Kansas City Chiefs will score more points than the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
I have reached the same conclusion!
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 01:01 PM   #1888
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
Well there is one of our inactives. I am trying to figure out who sits?

Thompson
Fisher (I don't think he was placed on IR, but I may have missed it)
Gay
Watkins (50/50 if he plays is my guess)
????
????
????
Saunders will probably be one of them.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:03 PM   #1889
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Douchey host: All of this talk about the QBs, the Chiefs are now playing without their starting offensive tackle. Shouldn't that be the headline going into this game?

Cam Jordan: No. When you look at what Pat Mahomes does, he's able to lengthen the play with his fee-

Douchey host: SO IT DOESN'T MATTER!?!

I had no opinion on that guy before watching that clip, but now I ****ing hate him.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:04 PM   #1890
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

TAMPA BAY INJURY REPORT

They expect Winfield (ankle), Whitehead (shoulder and knee), David (hamstring), JPP (knee) to play despite all the issues they've had all week with Whitehead not being able to take contact on tuesday, jpp missing practice with his knee contusion and david & winfield being limited most of this week. They are risking everything on these banged up guys and tbh I'm fine with that. We'll see if all of them finish the game on Sunday.

Brown's knee issues remain and he's questionable whilst one of Brady's main guys, Cameron Brate, MISSED practice today with a back injury he sustained yesterday and he's questionable too.
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.