Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-28-2019, 08:06 AM  
You don't faze me, Gobble.

*** Official 2019 Kansas City Royals Repository ***

Get the offseason thread out of here. It's on!

Opening day roster:

Catchers (2): Cam Gallagher, Martin Maldonado

Infielders (7): Hunter Dozier, Lucas Duda, Whit Merrifield, Adalberto Mondesi, Ryan O’Hearn, Chris Owings, Frank Schwindel

Outfielders (4): Alex Gordon, Terrance Gore, Billy Hamilton, Jorge Soler

Starting pitchers (3): Jakob Junis, Brad Keller, Jorge Lopez

Relief pitchers (9): Scott Barlow, Brad Boxberger, Jake Diekman, Chris Ellis, Tim Hill, Ian Kennedy, Kevin McCarthy, Wily Peralta, Kyle Zimmer

Injured list: Danny Duffy, Brian Flynn, Jesse Hahn, Salvador Perez

Suspended: Eric Skoglund

Last edited by Mama Hip Rockets; 03-28-2019 at 10:36 AM..
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:22 PM   #1861
El Gato Gordo Loco

I'm going to the game this Saturday vs the White Sox.

Going to duct tape "WITT JR" to the back of my Hosmer jersey.

And drink alot of craft beer. Anybody up for partying and jumping into the fountains come find me.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:32 PM   #1862
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Pffft. you likely had to google Renteria to even know how to spell his name, much less know anything about him.
Bullshit I was a Marlins fan when I was little I always thought he was pretty good.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:36 PM   #1863
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerok View Post
Who is going to move position, Mondi or Witt? Will we raise Witt as a SS and use him or Mondi as trade? Or will we try to raise Witt as a different position, assuming Mondi is the star we all think he could be? Or use one as a trade to fill other holes.
It's hard to imagine someone being good enough at SS to displace Mondesi.
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:59 PM   #1864
Starter

People are already comparing this kid to PM15. I guess that's to be expected but it's still ridiculous.
zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.zigbazah Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-03-2019, 07:59 PM   #1865
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Pffft. you likely had to google Renteria to even know how to spell his name, much less know anything about him.
6 time All-Star, 3 time gold glove, 3 time silver slugger award winner would sure suck.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:02 PM   #1866
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
6 time All-Star, 3 time gold glove, 3 time silver slugger award winner would sure suck.
Not to mention a 2x WS champion.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:10 PM   #1867
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Not to mention a 2x WS champion.
I'll be happy if Witt makes the playoffs a handful of times. If you think about the 14-15 runs and how amazing they were given what all happened (the best bullpen ever, most of the big markets were down, etc,) gonna be tough to do that again.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:11 PM   #1868
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'll be happy if Witt makes the playoffs a handful of times. If you think about the 14-15 runs and how amazing they were given what all happened (the best bullpen ever, most of the big markets were down, etc,) gonna be tough to do that again.
If there's anyone who knows losing, it's a Nebraska fan who loves to go hogging.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:14 PM   #1869
MVP

Mondesi was originally a second baseman. Or Whitt could probably go to 3rd. Who plays what positions isn’t important right now.
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:16 PM   #1870
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
If there's anyone who knows losing, it's a Nebraska fan who loves to go hogging.
5 national titles, and 2 of the best coaches in their respective game. I'll take it.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 08:23 PM   #1871

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbazah View Post
People are already comparing this kid to PM15. I guess that's to be expected but it's still ridiculous.
Yeah that's a little too much I think. But overall it's good to be excited. Yes the MLB draft is more of a crapshoot, but even then the Royals universally made a good pick. They didn't go cheap, or do something off the wall. They took the guy who literally everyone believes is the 2nd best player in the draft, and a generational talent. If he doesn't make it, he doesn't make it, but they took their shot.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:39 PM   #1872
Mod Team

Quote:
5 national titles, and 2 of the best coaches in their respective game. I'll take it.
YAWN.....

Were you even alive for any of that? Do you remember any of it?
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:41 PM   #1873
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
YAWN.....

Were you even alive for any of that? Do you remember any of it?
Oh yeah. I also remember when the Royals were really bad which they are now. We will see what life is like after Ned. The Matheny stuff is scary.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:47 PM   #1874
Mod Team

Quote:
Oh yeah. I also remember when the Royals were really bad which they are now. We will see what life is like after Ned. The Matheny stuff is scary.
Dayton needs gone.

Matheny is a total incompetent prick. If they made a move further with him, I'll quit this team until he's gone.
Old 06-03-2019, 08:48 PM   #1875
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbazah View Post

That’s a lot to live up to.
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.