Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:05 PM   #18286
Cheat Death

If you're trying to use some leftover chili and decide to throw it over a couple dogs then more power to you

If you're specifically making chili dogs then I'd go no beans

Either way its a ****ing a chili dog, so personalize that shit to your liking
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:05 PM   #18287
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
See I can't go for that, but to each their own

Definitely do prefer your use of cheese sauce over shredded though, but shredded is whats on hand here tonight
I usually get them without beans when I eat them at a take out joint but we always made our homemade chili with beans, just the way we did it.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2024, 03:08 PM   #18288
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I usually get them without beans when I eat them at a take out joint but we always made our homemade chili with beans, just the way we did it.
Your terms are accepted then
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:14 PM   #18289
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Thats a damn fine idea, probably been close to a year since I've had some chili dogs so thats going down later tonight... a well made chili dog is a delicacy

Nathans dogs
Rays chili sauce
Minced onion
Shredded cheddar
Tater tots
Lemonade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
I make them with Nathan’s, Homemade Chili and Rico’s cheese. They are awesome.
Love Nathan's hot dogs but never got into the chii dog.

My favorite thing is the Sabrett's onions in red sauce. Love those things.

Second would be kraut
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 03:27 PM   #18290
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Love Nathan's hot dogs but never got into the chii dog.
FIGHT ME NOW
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:06 PM   #18291
Fight, build, win!

Sonic now sells their dog sauce in the grocery store in cans If you like that sauce. Its pretty easy to make a Coney Island copycat out there on YouTube. It does require about 1 to 2 hours of simmering time. When I make chili dogs I am usually looking for fast though. Cowboy Kent uses his secret method to speed it up shredded cheddar cheese. It thickens nice that way.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:27 PM   #18292
Ultrabanned

Chili dogs are best w/o beans, but alot of times I'm using freezer chili and that's always got beans in it.

Shredded sharp cheddar and diced raw white onion with a little yellow mustard. Quality beef dog and a steamed bun are important to the whole equation as well. Sounds like a fine dinner to me. Akin to sloppy joes in that messy comfort food style. I'm gonna make some of those at some point this week.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:29 PM   #18293
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Sonic now sells their dog sauce in the grocery store in cans If you like that sauce. Its pretty easy to make a Coney Island copycat out there on YouTube. It does require about 1 to 2 hours of simmering time. When I make chili dogs I am usually looking for fast though. Cowboy Kent uses his secret method to speed it up shredded cheddar cheese. It thickens nice that way.
Cowboy Kent Rollins is awesome, got his cookbook "Tails From The Trail" this past Christmas... he does American comfort food and Tex-Mex better than anyone

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:35 PM   #18294
Ultrabanned

I like that guy a lot ^^^

His dog, The Beag passed sometime this week. As a beagle owner it made me sad to know I won't see him in his videos anymore.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 04:50 PM   #18295
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I like that guy a lot ^^^

His dog, The Beag passed sometime this week. As a beagle owner it made me sad to know I won't see him in his videos anymore.
Ha yep, he was always feeding the beag and gang little scraps
Old 06-22-2024, 04:59 PM   #18296
Fight, build, win!

Me three^^^
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2024, 05:09 PM   #18297
Fight, build, win!

If you want a good chili sauce that's quick use chili brick. It comes in those 1 lb chubs next to the pork sausage chubs. Defrost warm on the stove and instant no-bean chili sauce.

RB Rice always had the best along with their pork sausage links. The dumb-ass Corp that bought them out killed many of their best items and cheapened the others. Seitz and Fanastil are ok though.
Old 06-22-2024, 08:50 PM   #18298
Supporter

Quote:
Cowboy Kent Rollins is awesome, got his cookbook "Tails From The Trail" this past Christmas... he does American comfort food and Tex-Mex better than anyone

Rollins is good. I’ve made a fair bit of his recipes.

Sucks about his dog. I didn’t particularly enjoy that part of his content but as a dog owner that ****ing sucks.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-23-2024, 03:21 PM   #18299
Ultrabanned

Nothing bad about a well appointed grilled burger.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2024, 03:25 PM   #18300
Politically Incorrect

I find the order of the ingredients interesting.

You put lettuce and pickles on the bottom, burger w cheese in middle, then tomato and red onion.

Any condiments?
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.